"Where are we, Daddy?"

Tessa

-

My face could feel the light fixtures as we passed them, my mind not knowing where we were even going. He kept the car ride silent, only the speaker playing music as he drove me to the place that my heart desires. I turned my head to the window, resting my head on the crook of the seat. My head was spinning as he took another sharp turn, making my body shift. "Sorry, baby girl," he apologized. My eyes closed slightly, getting a bit drowsy as he drove. "You can rest, baby girl. It'll be a while before we get to our destination," he said. I let myself fall asleep as he peacefully drove, letting myself drown into my world of dreams.

Daddy's hands traveled across my neck, turning my head to him. He was too beautiful to describe, the structure of his face a mystery. My eyes saw his grey tie wrapped around his hand, biting my lip as I looked back into his eyes. His grey eyes were dark like the sky outside, burning into mine. He tied the material over my eyes, covering my vision. "Don't move, baby girl," he whispered into my ear. I shivered as his cold hand ran across my shoulder to my hand. He wrapped his fingers around mine, leading me somewhere. I didn't even know where we were as I felt the cold air brush my legs. Daddy kept his hand on my waist, supporting me as I swayed my hips. Being blindfolded made me dizzy, wanting myself to melt in his arms. His grip was hard on me, not letting go as he controlled me. I could feel his cold touch on mine, chilling me more than the cold weather.

We stopped in an unfamiliar area, his hand slowly untying the blindfold. He uncovered my eyes, watching as I blinked them open. I looked around the area that I was in, the blank walls surrounding me. Daddy was nowhere to be seen, the only trace of him was his strong cologne. I breathed out, my hand touching the wall of the foyer I was in. This was odd. The pads of my fingers can feel the smooth wallpaper that lined the house, telling myself that this was real or not. Where was I, I thought to myself. My head turned as I heard something upstairs, my hand grabbing the railing. I found myself wearing the same thing that I wore yesterday, my heavy coat snapping against my legs as I heard a muffled scream. How did I enter this house? I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I ran up the stairs, turning my head to see what direction to go.

Another muffled sound came out, my ears following it to a room. The door was half opened, my eyes could see the shadows of two people. I quietly opened the door, revealing a man with his hands on either side of a woman's neck. She screamed as she saw my body enter the room, the man's attention going to me. Oh, f*ck. The only thing that I could make out from the man that was in the black mask was his eyes. Grey. My heart stopped, all my oxygen cutting off as he looked into my direction. He got off of her, her hands fighting against the rope that was tied around her wrists. I heard his heavy breathing as he approached my body, my heart beating faster as his hands went up to the material that was covering part of his face. He pulled down the mask, revealing his face to me. My eyes were wide as he backed me against the wall, his minty breath was all I could smell. "Baby girl."

"Baby girl," he shook me awake. My eyes blinked open, the only thing that I could see was the dark fabric covering my eyes. He repeated himself, moving my face towards the direction of his face. "You were screaming in your sleep," he breathed out. I shivered as he touched me again, the coolness of his skin leaving cold patches along my shoulder. Was that dream real? Is that why he was up all night while I was sleeping? His minty breath was the only thing I could smell as he took off my seatbelt, opening his car door to get me. I pressed my head against the back of the seat, telling myself that it was all a dream. What if he actually was a serial killer? My skin could feel his hand tracing against it, pulling my out of the car. He kept his hand on my waist as we walked up the platform. I felt chills down my spine as he placed his hand on the small of my back, the dream coming to mind. He told me to step up onto another platform, his hand keeping me steady. "Are you alright, baby girl?" he asked as I kept quiet.

I breathed out, hearing him twist a key into the lock. My inner self jumped as it clicked, his hand twisting the door open. "This is just a stupid question," I shook my head, "but are you a serial killer?" I heard him chuckle behind me, his body shaking as he held my waist. My heart beat quicken, not hearing an answer from him. He whispered into my ear the same answer that he gave me the other night, not today. Even under the blindfold, my grey eyes were wild with a mixture of fear and shock. Was he joking again? Daddy's hand pressed against my shoulder, running along my shoulder and arm. He walked behind me, his footsteps heavy as he stood behind my body. His fingers untied the blindfold, uncovering my eyes. I found myself in the middle of an empty manor, the walls bare of any paintings unlike the Dornan manor. My head turned to his direction, looking into his eyes with confusion. "Where are we, Daddy?" He smirked, his hand brushing through my hair. My eyes turned away from him, darting towards the ground.

He turned my head to him, "My family has owned this place for years but they never really used it. We didn't stay here often, only when we want to get away from the city for a while." He backed away from me, his touch leaving cold patches in my skin. I heard his footsteps move across the wooden floor, "I mean, it's close to the city but it's secluded." My body followed his to the open window, watching him as he looked out. The view of the outside world was unclear, the lack of lighting making my eyes hurt. He traced his bottom lip with his two fingers, his grey eyes looking into mine. "You know, baby girl, when my parents gave me this manor earlier this year, I didn't know what to do with it. We already have the penthouse so there's no point of having this but it's so calm here. No elevators. No code." I bite my lip as he watched me, his grey eyes looking into mine. "Baby girl," he stood closer to me. My heartbeat became faster as he towered over me with his height, his eyes looking down at me as he tilted my head up. Oh, god, those lips. I gulped, watching as he took in a breath. He pressed his lips against mine, pulling my lower lip back. Oh, I just want to melt in his arms.

{make sure to vote, comment, and share this fanfic. thanks for 1.3k ☺️}