"Hey, Daddy."

Tessa

-

Daddy's fingers traced mine, wrapping them around my palm. I felt his palm against my back, bracing me as he lead me in the dance. He smiled at me, his eyes sparkling. I smiled back, letting him twirl my body around. His arms held me as we moved across the marble floor, embracing me as we looked into each other's eyes. "Baby girl," he whispered as he brushed his hand through my hair. I smiled, not wanting to speak. "You look beautiful tonight, kitten," he smiled as he pressed his lips against mine. I blushed, my eyes looking down. He raised my chin, his grey eyes staring into mine. I grinned, wrapping my arms around him. "Wake up, baby girl." I was confused at what he just said to me, my eyebrow arching. My eyes looked up at him, he repeated what he said as he shook my body. "Wake up, baby girl," he pressed his hands on my shoulders, slightly shaking much body.

I opened my eyes, the first thing that they landed on were his. He clutched me in his arms, shaking me awake. I bit my lip, the dream slowly slipping away as I blinked my eyes open. He ran his hand trough my hair, his eyes looking sleepy. Did he ever sleep last night? I sat up from the bed, clutching the sheet over my body. My eyes looked back at him, laying back down close to him. "Did you have a good rest, baby girl?" I nodded, wanting to press my lips against his. My mind wandered to the color of his eyes, how they sparkled like the ones in my dream. The only thing I actually remember from my dream. He locked his lips to mine, my tongue tasting his minty breath. He was up before me or he wasn't sleeping at all. I removed the blanket that was in between us, my body straddling his. My naked body was placed above his clothed one, moving slowly above his crotch as we kissed. He turned us around, his lips moving against mine.

He stared into my eyes, watching above me like a hawk. His heavy breathing matched mine, keeping his lips above mine. He pinned me down on the bed, my back feeling the soft silky sheets. My teeth but the inside of my cheek, the frustration of wanting to kiss him bringing me to pieces. I felt his lips pressed against mine, only for a second before backing away. He breathed out, scanning my body once more. "Tessa!" Someone said, startling the both of us. Daddy swore under his breath, putting on the clothes that he had on last night. I clutched the sheet over me, lifting myself off the bed.

He looked at me, walking to his closet to get some clothes. "Put this on," he ordered. I dropped the sheet, letting it pool around my ankles. He looked away, switching his button up shirt to a white tee. I pulled the boxers up my legs, covering the rest of my body. My hands quickly pulled the shirt down my body, letting it drift as I opened the door. Daddy waited, walking back into his bathroom. My eyes looked around the main room, seeing Becca's blond hair. I gasp, slowly walking towards her. She quickly sprinted towards my direction, her eyes catching mine. I looked into the familiar eyes, the grey eyes that I was used to being replaced by her blue ones.

"Hey," I breathed out. She hugged me, inhaling as we backed away from each other. I smiled as we walked to the sofa, sitting down next to each other. Becca scanned my apparel, confused at why I had on Daddy's shirt and boxers. She caught her tongue, not wanting to ask me why. I ran my hand through my hair, separating the tangled curls. I asked her, "Why are you here, again?" She giggled, making me more confused at her.

I crossed my legs, my fingers running across my smooth legs. "We agreed to hang out together today, Tess," she explained. My expression changed, realizing the agreement between the both of us. I watched as Daddy came out of the room, his tousled hair wet from his shower. He looked at us, walking over to the kitchen. "Hi, Mr. Grey," she smiled. He shook his head, turning away and going to make his coffee. I elbowed her slightly, shushing her.

"It's Dornan. Mr. D-O-R-N-A-N," I corrected her. She scoffed, telling me that it was the same thing. I chuckled, pulling her up with my hands. "We're going upstairs, Daddy," I said to him. He looked at me from the bar stool, his grey eyes staring at us. Becca giggled, running up the stairs. She looked at me once she was up the stairs, waiting for me to follow her. "I'll be up in a minute," I said before turning around. My feet headed towards the kitchen, watching as Daddy sipped his coffee. He heard my small footsteps, his head turning towards my direction. "Hey, Daddy." I smiled as I sat down on the stool next to him. His eyes followed me as I moved, the grey approaching me. He looked around the apartment, his eyes looking away from me. I began biting my lip as watched him, wanting his grey eyes on me again. He took me by surprise, his lips crashing into mine. I wrapped my arms around him, letting his body in between my legs.

His hands squeezed my thighs, lifting me up from my seat. I gasped as he pushed me against the wall, pinning my hands above me. He kept my hands above me with one hand while the other held my body up, squeezing the flesh. Once we disconnected, I felt like I couldn't breathe. He breathed heavily, his nose touching mine. "You should go now, baby girl," he said as he placed me down on the ground. I looked into his eyes one last time, my eyes catching his before walking up the stairs. Becca looked at me as I entered my room, sitting back down on my bed. "That didn't take a minute," she said as I sat down on the bed. I looked at her again, inhaling as I thought about his eyes. "I'm kidding, Tess," she laughed, "it's not like you're sleeping with your adoptive dad." I laughed nervously, crossing my legs. She can't know.

{thanks for the 1k! make sure to vote, comment, and share this fanfic with everyone}