"Count, baby girl."

Tessa

-

I walked into my room, closing the door behind me before shaking off the scarf that was wrapped around my neck. Gosh, this thing was bugging me. My eyes drifted to the mirror above my vanity, seeing the reflection of the marks that Daddy left me. I touched the bruised skin, feeling the flushed skin underneath my fingers. He really did a number on me, marking every inch of visible skin he could find. I peeled my eyes off the reflection, trying not to focus on the red splotches that were around my neck. My back turned around, fetching a silk dress from my wardrobe.

The hot water splashed against my back, shielding me from the cold air that roamed around the apartment. I shivered as the coldness of my skin went away, the hot water drowning the rest of the world out. The water made a trail down my face, dripping down my bottom lip as I stared at the wall in front of me. I breathed out as my head fell back, facing the shower head. My mind wandered to Daddy, thinking of his back facing me as he leaned against the window railing. Even with his back turned to me, I could feel the intimidation that he gave me. I ran my hand along my side, feeling the soreness around my hips. My head perked up as I heard heavy footprints come towards the door, my hands running through my wet hair. I turned off the water, breathing out as my hand draped the towel over my body. The bathroom door was open, the outside world seeping into the room.

I could see Daddy's face as I opened the shower door, clutching the towel and making sure it doesn't fall. He stood there; his figure leaning against the doorframe with a smirk across his face, scanning my body as I stepped out of the shower. I gulped as he moved closer to me, breathing heavily as he stopped right in front of me. "Hello, baby girl," he said as he tilted my chin up. I bit the inside of my cheek, telling him to move away. He backed away from me, running his hand through my tangled curls. I could see the blue in his eyes, glimmering in the light as I stared into them. It didn't take long until he left the room, standing behind the closed door and waiting for me to get dressed. I blushed, turning away to get my undergarments.

The silk felt loose on me as I slipped it on after my lacey undergarments, the cool material drifting above my kneecaps. I looked in the mirror, trying to look good for Daddy. He must've been waiting for a long time since I found myself staring at my reflection. I slowly opened the door, revealing Daddy's tall frame towering above me. He heard me gasp, looking back into my eyes before turning his back to me. I dried my hair with the soft towel, walking in different directions from Daddy. My eyes gazed at the locked door beside my room, knowing that the only thing between me being in that room is the contract. I breathed out, hanging the towel on my vanity chair. My eyes could see Daddy's reflection in the mirror, his body walking towards mine. He snaked his arms around my waist, feeling the thin material of my dress. I turned around, letting his blue eyes look into mine. He looked so different with the blue hue of his eyes, calming me somehow.

My hand clutched his as he led me out of the room, stopping in front of the locked door of the red room. "I haven't signed the contract, yet," I blurted out as his hand went into his pocket. He ignored me, taking out the key to unlock the door. I heard the click of lock, his hand pushing the door open. It felt strange to be in the room again, the cold air brushing my bare legs. He flicked the light on, revealing the four poster bed that was in the middle of the room. I followed him off the platform, my bare feet touching the leather floor. We gazed into each other's eyes once we stopped, his breath getting heavy as his eyes became darker. The grey surrounded me.

He backed away from me, running his hand through my wet hair. "I know you haven't signed the contract but this is a little reward for you, baby girl." He tilted my chin up, making my eyes look back into his. I felt his lips press against mine, softly kissing me. "Put your arms up, baby girl," he ordered as he backed away from me. I let him pull the dress off of my body, revealing my lacy undergarments that I wore. He bit his lip as the silk dress fell to the leather floor, seeing my skin under the black lace. His fingers went behind me to unhook my bra, discarding the garment next to the silk dress. "Bend down, baby girl," he ordered. I felt the leather on my kneecaps as I sat on my knees, waiting for another order from him. "When I tell you to come into this room, you will sit like this and wait for me." I shook my head, looking up at him as he took off his shirt.

He held the riding crop in his hand, walking to my positioned body. I could see his v-line from how low his trousers were, the buttons not done so I could see the the trail of hair that was on his lower abdomen. He approached me, making me look up to him. I could feel my heart racing as I thought of my fantasy, how I would always fantasize this moment. He breathed heavily as the crop traced my skin, tickling the sides of my neck. I gasped as he lightly struck me, letting me feel the pain of the crop. "Count, baby girl."

{i would love to have more votes on my chapters. this might seem a bit desperate but i spend a lot of time on this fanfic after it was deleted and it breaks my heart. make sure to vote, comment, and share this fanfic to others}