"Let me make love to you."

Tessa

-

I could see Daddy's back from the steps, slouched on the sofa as he watched the sports channel. He had drawn his attention to the football team, Manchester United, watching every move they made. I could see that his head was falling back against the cushions, watching him as he fought his sleep. "Daddy," I quietly said behind the seating area. He looked behind him, seeing my tiny figure appear from the grey furniture. I felt him pull me into his lap, yawning as his hand brushed the ends of my hair. My hand pushed his chest away, "I think you need to go to bed, Daddy." I nervously chuckled before getting off of his lap, pulling his hand up.

He followed me to his room, closing the door behind the both of us. I could feel the tension between us break apart as he pushed our bodies towards the wall of his bedroom. He pressed his lips to mine, taking all the anxiousness off my shoulders. I melted against him, letting him pin my body on the white wall. His thumb ran across my cheek, stopping on my lower lip to pause our lips. I caught my breath, listening to the thumping of my heart against my ribs. "Shh...Baby girl," his tongue glided across my bottom lip before pulling it back. "Let me make love to you." I gulped, shocked as those words came out of his mouth. He pulled my body with him, walking me to the edge of the bed. I watched his eyes as they guided their way down my body. His hands gripped my waist, pulling my shirt over my body, revealing the white bra that I wore. Color rose to my cheeks, facepalming myself because of how unsexy I looked in front of him.

His fingers hooked on the straps of my bra, shrugging them off my shoulders before unhooking the garment. I felt his body travel down to the wooden floor, his hands brushing my bum. He pulled my leggings down my legs, revealing my matching white panties. I could see that look in his eyes, the grey and blue filled with lust. He pulled down my panties with one hand, kissing my thigh before lifting his body back up. I fell back onto the bed, the silk sheets chilling me as he unbuttoned his shirt. My heart was beating faster as each button revealed his skin, the frustration between us breaking as he took off the fabric. He looked into my eyes with the desires of a wolf, unzipping his pants before pulling himself out. I gasped as he dropped the grey pants, feeling his cold hands traveling around my body. He pushed me to the top of the bed, my bare back hitting the headboard as he went to get the condom. I was beyond wet to the point that all I wanted was him.

#

He pulled my legs around his waist as his body lowered to mine, his weight crushing me as he positioned himself. I inhaled sharply before he pushed himself into me, making me cry out. He shushed me with his lips, distracting me as he thrusts the rest of him inside of me. It was too deep, I thought. "Too deep, baby girl?" I looked at him before frantically nodding my head, crying out once more as he rocked me. He stilled himself, letting me adapt as his lips kissed me. I pulled him closer to me; close enough that our chests were pressed against each other.

He began to rock our bodies together, groaning as I tightened around him. Jamie Dornan is inside of you, my subconscious screamed at me. I felt every thrust that he made, moaning as he slowly pushed himself back into me. My breath hitched as he let out a shaky breath before moaning out my name. I swallowed hard before wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him into me. He softly sucked on my neck, drawing all the blood to that area to leave a mark. I felt his tongue running along the newly made lovebite, pulling back to kiss my cheek. He heard me whimper as I begged for more, gulping as he pushed into me some more. It wasn't deep like the last time but it was pleasurable; too pleasurable that my eyes rolled back as I felt my orgasm approaching.

#

I felt like it was a race to the finish line with our orgasms. He gave all of him to me while I gave all of me to him, our bodies competing with each other. I could feel my heart rate blast up as his pace was faster, slamming his hips against me. His thumb went in between our sweaty bodies to stroke my cl*t. I could feel my body clench around him, my head falling back as he pounded into me. "Da-daddy," I whimpered as my orgasm approached me. His other hand went up and gripped the headboard, giving more leverage as he thrusts into me. I groaned loudly before c*mming, not handling it anymore. He followed me a few moments after, yelling out profanities before releasing into the condom. I looked into his eyes, my chest heaving as he pulled out of me. He got off of me, shaking the bed as I mumbled three little words that changed everything. "I love you."

Daddy's hand wrapped around mine, leading me into an enclosed area. His touch felt warm against mine, unlike the other encounters. I swallowed hard as the walls around us changed, the unfamiliar oblivion changing into grey cement walls. He was silent as I looked at him, not saying anything, only leading me to a place. We stopped in the center of the room, our foreheads touching as he looked down at me. He smirked at me, watching as my cheeks lit up with color. "Baby girl," he breathed out. I could smell his minty breath mixed with his coffee, a perfect combination if you're living as Jamie Dornan. 

It was like my mind stopped wondering about this place that we were in, only focusing on the both of us. He had a bright smile on his face, something that I haven't seen in a long time. "I love you," I repeated those three little words to him. It was the only thing lurking around my mind when I was engulfed into this fantasy. He didn't say anything, his body still as a rock formation. I felt a pang of regret when the emotion on his face changed, his usual self coming back. He ran his hand along my face, brushing my hair away as he pulled himself closer to my face. I went in, closing my eyes, expecting the kiss that would fix everything. The kiss that will assure me that everything was going to be okay. A kiss that will remind me that this relationship was meant to happen. Something to make me realize that this isn't wrong. 

The only sound that I could hear was a loud bang, knocking the strong figure in front of me down. I gasped loudly, falling to the ground as he collapsed. All I could hear was him groaning in pain, repeating my name in small gasps of air. I could see the wound that went through his torso; two to be exact. My arms pulled his body closer to mine as he looked at me with his dull grey eyes. I called out for help, only making it worse as the words echoed throughout the walls. "D-don't," he managed to say as his hand touched mine. He hid away the pain, showing it through his eyes as he laid there. I kept pressing my hands on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. "T-tessa," he choked out. I found his hand, holding it against my face. "T-tessa," he repeated, onlying fainter. He choked on his breath, the pool of blood surrounding the both of us. 

I looked around us, seeing the man that was standing in the light. He had his hair in a ponytail, showing his structured face. His hand clutched the gun that was used to shoot two bullets into the man that was laying on my lap. A name tag hung around his neck, showing a detailed picture of what he looked like. I quickly read the name that was displayed underneath the profile, Jack Hyde. It was the only thing I could see before the light blinded me, making me look back at Daddy. He was almost lifeless, his skin pale and stripped with color. I kept his hand against my face, feeling it go cold every minute that I was staring at him. "T-tessa," he choked out. "D-don't l-let me go," he managed to say. I nodded, tears rolling down my face and passing his hand. "P-promise me, promise D-daddy," he cried out. I promised him, telling him over and over that I won't let him go. He relaxed, pressing his hand against my cheek before closing his eyes. I felt his hand drift away from my cheek, hitting the floor. My hand pressed against his chest, feeling his heart thump slowing before stopping. I gulped, pressing my lips onto his skin. 

My eyes looked around the area, again, searching for that man that was behind this. He stood in his exact spot, the silver gun in his hand. I could see the sun ray bounce off of the laminated name tag, showing his name that would haunt me forever. Jack Hyde. 

{make sure to vote, comment, and share to other wattpad users. all the love.}