"Spread your legs, baby girl."

Jamie

-

I carried her to my bedroom, my hands squeezing the bottom of her thighs. She pushed her lips into mine, my body slamming hers against the wall. I heard her moan into the kiss, grinding her hips against my pants. My hands gripped her thighs even harder, feeling her soft flesh. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into her. I felt her breasts against my chest, her body pressing harder on me. My body moved her off of the wall, bringing her to my bed. I lay her down, scanning her beautiful body as I rose from the bed. It felt like the first night all over again, the only difference was the sheets were changed to grey. Grey.

#

"Stay here, baby girl," I ordered her. She nodded, not taking her eyes off of me. For reassurance, I took the tie that was laying on my nightstand and tied it around her wrists. She submitted to everything I wanted her to do, bringing her arms up. "Don't touch yourself," I said as my eyes grew even darker. She shook her head, keeping her arms above her. I smirked, scanning her body once more before leaving the room. My eyes looked at the box that I placed on top of the piano, it reminding me about the box that an anonymous person sent me earlier. I took the toy out of the velvet box, my fingers wrapping around it.

My eyes caught her hands trailing down her body, tracing her cl*t. The tied hands that I ordered to keep above her head. I watched her, scanning her nude body as she traced circles into her cl*t. Oh, how her punishment just got worse. She moaned, bringing her head back as she slipped a finger inside her s*x. I bit my lip, watching her as she rubbed her cl*t with one hand and fingered herself with the other. She moaned out my name, adding another finger into her heat. I've had enough. She needs her punishment. I forcefully closed the door, interrupting her session on purpose. My breathing got heavier as I approached her, placing the toy next to her. She blushed, the act of being caught making her embarrassed. "Sorry, Daddy. I couldn't help myself," she apologized.

I shook my head, "What did Daddy tell you, baby girl?" She began to speak, not wanting her punishment to get worse. "Ahh, ahh, baby girl," I shushed her. "Daddy thinks you need a worse punishment, baby girl," I brought her legs around my waist. Pulling her closer to me, she began to close her legs. "Spread your legs, kitten." She didn't obey me, something that made me even more angry than I was before. I forcefully spread her legs apart, pulling her arms up above her head. My eyes looked into hers, "Keep your hands right here, baby girl, and don't let Daddy repeat himself ever again." She shook her head, watching me as my lips trailed down her body. I kissed down her body, my bottom lip touching her skin. She began to moan, my grey eyes looking up at her as I reached her soaked p*ssy. I took one lick up her slit, my mouth enclosing around her little nub. She moaned out my name, arching her back as I lightly sucked.

I inserted a finger into her, feeling her tightness around it. "Oh, Daddy," she screamed as I fingered her. F*ck, I'm hard again. I added another finger into her tight heat, pushing the pads of my digits up to her g-spot. She screamed out my name as I hit her spot repeatedly, telling me that she was about to c*m. I brought her to the edge of her orgasm, her walls clenching around my fingers before pulling them out of her. She opened her closed eyes, confused at my previous actions. "Daddy, why didn't you let me c*m," she cried out. I licked another wet strip up her slit, hearing her moans and groans. My face backed away from her heat, my fingers wrapping itself around the toy. I turned it on, placing it gently on her cl*t. She felt the vibration on her sensitive nub, her moans getting louder. I watched as her back arched, her orgasm approaching her. My grey eyes watched as she began to unravel, my fingers turning off the vibrator. She whimpered, the sexual frustration killing her slowly. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry for being a bad girl," she cried out. Tears brimmed her eyes as I looked up at her. "I don't like my punishment, Daddy," she cried out.

"Okay, baby girl. Did you learn your lesson, yet?" She shook her head vigorously, wanting her orgasm. I handed her the toy, her finger wrapping around it. "Go ahead, baby girl. Show Daddy what you can do," I ordered as my body lifted off the bed. My hands unzipped my trousers, letting them drop down my legs. I watched as she turned on the vibrator, moaning as she pressed it against her tiny cl*t. My hand wandered down to my c*ck, working my hand up and down it. She moaned, closing her eyes as she arched her back. Oh, f*ck. I bit my lip, preventing any of my grunts covering her moans. She opened her eyes, thrusting the toy faster into her heat. Her hands went up and cupped her beautiful perky breasts, moaning my name as she worked the toy up her slit. "Baby girl," I moaned as my grip grew tighter around my erection. She stared at my c*ck, biting her lip as she thrust the toy back into her. I heard her scream out my name, thrusting the toy faster. My hand worked even harder, enjoying the view. She begged me as she got closer to her orgasm, thrusting the toy faster into her. I watched as she unraveled around the toy, screaming out my name repeatedly as she came. "F*ck, baby girl," I grunted. She opened her eyes, watching as I came all over her stomach. "Oh, f*ck, Tessa!" Her eyes grew darker as the strings of c*m spread across her stomach.

#

I cleaned her stomach up with a towel, watching her giggle at the mess I made. She wrapped herself with the grey sheets, waiting for me to lay beside her. "Baby girl, you know that I don't sleep with anyone," I breathed out. She begged me again and again, wanting my body against hers. I covered my lower half with the grey sheet, laying beside her body. She wrapped her arms around my torso, letting me run my hand through her hair. I felt her lips press against my neck, sucking lightly on my skin. My hand pulled her away, kissing her lips. She giggled in the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I looked into her grey eyes, finding the blue in them. "Goodnight, Daddy," she said before laying back down on the pillow. I watched as she closed her eyes, slowly drifting into her fantasy world. My eyes scanned her body, my guilt coming in. How could I do this to her? I slowly peeled her head from my chest, quietly getting off of the bed. My hands found my boxers, slipping them on before walking out of the room. I took one last glance at her before shutting the door behind me. My eyes stared hard on the ground, biting my lip as I walked into the main room.