"Jamie."

Tessa

-

I felt consumed with guilt as I lied to Trevor, again, knowing that I'm hiding a bigger secret inside. He sat in front of me, his hands placed inches from mine before he slid another gum wrapper towards me. I straightened myself up in the chair after picking up the aluminum wrapping from the wooden desk, feeling the crumbling piece of paper. The ink was smeared, my eyes squinting to see the text that he wrote out. Homecoming? I gulped, my shoulders tensing as I felt the guilt overpower me. How was I going to answer, I thought before looking back at him. He had his eyes fixated on the novel he was reading, his funny looking reading glasses hanging off the bridge of his nose. I always laughed at those when we were in middle school, telling him that the glasses were too big for his face. He ignored me, saying that they were fine. It's been five years and he still hasn't changed the frame, the growth of his face making it more noticeable.

He waited for the bell to ring before he swung his bag over his shoulder, leaving the room. I quickly gathered my stuff, sprinting behind him. My hand grabbed one of my pencils, writing a scribbled yes on the wrapper. When I looked up, he was long gone, his tall figure blending in with the rest of the high school students. I placed the crumbled piece of paper in the palm of my hand, letting my heat smear the writing. My hand moved the strap of my backpack over my shoulder, swinging my keys around two of my fingers. I could see his black Mercedes as I exited the building, my grey Audi a few cars to the left. My feet quickly walked to his car, slipping the wrapper into the little opening that he had in his window. I looked around before walking to my car, unlocking it and getting in.

My head perked up as the elevator doors opened, looking around to see if Daddy was here or not. I could see the kitchen light on, the sounds of pots clanking bringing me to a little chuckle. He stood there in the appliance filled room, stirring a pot before his eyes looked at me. I propped my bag against the wall before entering to see what he was cooking, knowing that it'll be pasta. It was the only thing he knew how to cook. I walked over to him, placing both of my hands around his waist. He turned his head as I pressed my lips against his cheek, his eyes confused as I began to laugh. My hands could feel his shoulders tense as my hands touched him. I asked him as my eyes fixated on the creation he was making, "What are you making, Daddy?" He chuckled at me as I began to laugh, color brightening up my cheeks. I watched him as he turned off the heat, his body turning around so his front was to mine. He backed me against the counter, his lips touching my neck. I felt my breath hitch as his hot breath was against my skin.

It felt amazing.

He moved his neck, my heart beating faster as I could hear his bones pop. I felt him move away from me, tending to the hot pan that was still on the stove. My body stood behind him, peeking over his shoulder as he plated the meals. He turned around, the hot pan in his hand as he asked me to move away. I opened the wine fridge, pouring him a glass before putting the glass bottle back. The object felt heavy in my hand, knowing that he had opened another bottle after the three weeks that he was missing. I looked at him, watching as he slightly swayed before walking towards me. "Hey, baby girl," he gripped my waist before stumbling our bodies to the wall. I could feel his breath on my face, the smell of wine. He began to chuckle, his lips trailing themselves around the base of my neck. I felt his hot breath go down my collarbone, my breath hitching before I let out a moan. He smiled in pleasure, knowing that every move he made would bring me to the brink. I began to nibble on my lower lip, so turned on that I could grind my hips against his. You can't let him win, Tessa. I pushed him away, my little palm on his strong shoulder. He wouldn't budge, the only difference he made was moving himself closer to me.

"I'm hungry, Daddy," I said in a tone only a five year old would use. He immediately backed away, stumbling as his hand tried to steady himself against the wall. I laughed at his bubbly self before walking to the dinner table. He followed, his hands grabbing the black leather chair before his heels stumbling back.

Before I sat down in my chair, I steadied him, letting him sit in the chair. He smiled at me, shaking his head to clear his mind. I could see him reach for the glass of wine that I poured for him, wanting another sip before I snatched it out of his hand. He looked at me before sitting back in his chair and pulling out his phone. I watched as his eyebrows furrowed as he read through his emails, entertaining me as his emotions changed. "No phones at the dinner table, Mr. Dornan," I quoted from him.

He looked at me before smirking and putting his phone away. "Yes, baby girl," he apologized. I giggled in response, knowing that our roles had changed because of his state. His grey eyes kept looking into mine, chilling me as I grabbed my silverware. "Tessa." I looked at him, wondering why he said my name.

All I could see was his blue eyes, shining like he was a different person. I breathed out, "Jamie."

{new part to make up my kinda short update. make sure to vote, comment, and share to other wattpad users. all the love}