"I'm yours, Daddy."

Tessa

-

He cocked his eyebrow, walking towards my body, "Is that a command, baby girl?" I bit the inside of my cheek, picking up the note that was on the ground. "I think that's a punishment according to the contract," he smirked at me. I shuttered, heavily breathing as he looked into my eyes, chilling me as the grey burned into my skin. My mind thought about what I was going to get into, my subconscious telling me to back away. I pushed it away, looking into his eyes and telling him that I haven't read it yet. He shook his head, "Okay, baby girl. I'll leave you to it." I watched as he towards the door, turning around and scanning my body before leaving. My cheeks were blushing as I could feel his eyes burning into my skin, making me more flustered than usual. I sat down on my bed, searching my bedside table for a pen to use. My cheeks became more flustered as I could see the toy that Daddy gotten me sitting in there. I quickly closed the drawer after taking out a pen, not wanting to see the forbidden object that Daddy introduced me to. My eyes went back to the contract, signing my name on the non-closure agreement. I turned the page, reading it in my mind.

The following are the terms of a binding contract between the dominant and submissive.

I sucked in a breath, my eyes scanning the words that were printed onto the paper. My body flipped around, holding the contract in the air as I read some of the words aloud. Gosh, this was intense. I shivered as I read the set of rules that the submissive has to follow, repeating the section again as I got confused. "The submissive will obey any order that the dominant gives her. The submissive will be able to please the dominant whenever he orders her to." Oh, god. I read the rest of the section, going onto another, breathing in every once in a while.

Once I was halfway through the contract, my eyes looked outside to see the dark sky. I sighed, pushing myself off of the bed and walked towards the door. My hands clutched the contract in my hand as I traveled down the stairs, looking around the main room for him. I breathed out, stepping onto the marble floor. My eyes could see him sitting at the dining table with his laptop in front of him, his hand holding up a phone to his face. "What do you mean he can't make it?...Move my Portland flight to tomorrow morning...Yes...Tell him I'll be there," he paused as he looked into my eyes. I leaned against the doorframe, watching as he talked on the phone with one of his assistants. His eyes looked at me once he was finished, signaling me to come closer to him. I set the the contract on the table, moving myself closer to him. He pushed me onto his lap, kissing my shoulder as he looked into my eyes. "Did you read the contract yet, baby girl?" I nodded, hooking my arm around his neck as he pulled me closer to him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, hooking me to him. "Halfway through the contract, I was a bit confused, Daddy," I whispered into his ear. His hands grabbed the contract from the wooden surface, letting me flip to the page of limits. My finger ran across the paper, "No anal play." He looked into my eyes, asking me if I was sure about crossing that out. "I'm absolutely sure, Daddy," he sighed as he picked up the pen and crossed it out. "Then here," I flipped through to the set of rules that he printed out on the page. He crossed it out with his pen, sitting back on his chair as he looked into my eyes. I lifted myself off of his lap, picking up the contract before pecking him on the cheek.

"Why do I feel that you're telling me goodbye," he breathed out as his eyes went to mine.

I smirked before turning around to his direction, "Because I'm leaving." My body turned around before quietly chuckling, my feet quickly walking to the flight of stairs. I held onto the railing, preventing myself from falling as I giggled my way back into my room. My hand pushed the door open, throwing the contract onto the bed before stripping my clothes. I replaced the casual clothing with my sleeping clothes, throwing them into the laundry basket. My body laid down on the bed, hands clutching the packet of papers in my hand. I flipped to my previous reading spot, taking out sticky notes to write on. My hand held the pen to my mouth, scanning through the printed pages and briefly stopping when s*x toys were presented. "The submissive may not please herself without the dominant's commands. When she is pleasuring herself, she must please the dominant after. The dominant will present her with an assorted set of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs." I chuckled, picturing Daddy watching me as I fingered myself. My hands set the contract back onto the bedside table, pulling the sheet over my body. I closed my eyes, drifting away slowly and slowly to my paradise.

Daddy's eyes looked over me as he shackled me to the ceiling, the grey scanning my suspended body. He trailed the riding crop against my skin, teasing me as the leather touched my skin. I watched as his grey eyes stared at my body, just how he liked it; my wrists bounded, my nude body suspended in front of him, my face begging him to punish me. "Baby girl," he breathed out as I submitted to the shackles, letting all my power go to him. "Beg." I whimpered as he struck my leg with the crop, leaving a desireable mark on my skin. The first mark of many more to come.

My mouth went dry as he repeated himself, the look on his face angry. "I deserve it, Daddy," I cried out. The look of pleasure was in his eyes, scanning my body so he could see the red mark that he made on my skin. "I deserve it," I repeated to him. He struck my body once more, letting all of his anger out on me. I could feel the two welches on my body forming, knowing that they'll be sore the morning after. He trailed the crop up the valley of my breasts, down my side, and to my bottom where he made his next mark. "I'm yours, Daddy." I could feel the tension between the two of us, the darkness of his eyes mirroring mine. He lifted my legs up to fit around his waist, unbuttoning his pants so he could take me. "I deserve to be taken, Daddy," I whispered as he slowly took me, rocking my body.

{sorry for not updating yesterday. make sure to vote, comment, and share this story to your fellow dornan lovers. comment your feedback on this chapter}