"Welcome to my world, Miss Grey."

Tessa

-

"Stand up," he ordered with his stern voice. I submitted to his commands, standing up to his height. He towered me, his lips going down to graze the skin of my neck. I felt his teeth nip at my skin, adding more marks to my skin. He blew on the new bruise, his breath hot on my skin as his tongue ran across my collarbones. I watched as he walked away, leaving me bare naked in his playroom. My eyes closed, breathing in slowly as I heard his heavy footsteps approach me. I felt him hook soft leather shackles to my wrists, the weight of the material putting pressure on my bones. He latched his lips onto mine, wrapping my thighs around his waist so he could pull me up. I could feel the sexual tension between us, how his eyes were darker than before. This was it.

#

He hooked me to the chain that hung above my body, suspending me in the air. I could only touch the ground with the tips of my toes, making me anxious at what he was going to do next. He scanned my body once his body backed away from mine, looking at my submitted body that he could take control of. I felt his hands travel down my side, tickling me before grabbing my *ss. He heard me gasp as my thighs clenched together, his lips touching my skin. I felt his bottom lip travel down my torso to my navel, leaving open-mouthed kisses down to the top of my panties. He looked up at me as he reached the hem of my lacy undergarment, his fingers hooking around them. I felt his lips on my skin as he slowly pulled my panties down my legs, taking in my scent as he stood up. He breathed in the scent of me, stuffing my lace panties into his back pocket.

I looked at him, watching as he unbuttoned his pants, revealing his lack of boxers. He pulled my legs around his waist, bucking his hips up so I could feel the friction between us. I could feel his hard c*ck against me, grinding hard before he pulled it out. He rubbed his erection between the folds of my s*x, spreading my wetness all over. My head fell back as he stimulated my cl*t, moaning out his name already. I heard the crackle of the foil, watching him rip the condom packet with his teeth. He grabbed my waist, pushing only the head into me before hissing. "F*ck, baby girl. How are you still so tight?" I ignored his comment as I moaned loudly, my head falling back from pleasure as he pushed more of him into me. His teeth nipped at my neck as he thrust into me, making me cry out. I could feel him pull all the way out before ramming back into me, shaking my whole body. He rocked my body, ramming his thick length into my s*x. I sucked in a breath as he pulled out of me, bracing myself for the next powerful thrust.

He breathed heavily into my neck, sucking lightly so he could make a mark. I moaned as his lips traveled to my breast, taking my nipple into his mouth. He lightly sucked on the nub, my head falling back as he rocked our bodies. I could feel him burying himself into my s*x, groaning as I clenched my walls around him. He swore under his breath, feeling the tightness of my s*x around his c*ck. I cried out as he thrust into me again, begging him to let me have my orgasm. He groaned into my neck as he repeated his words, telling me to release as his eyes shuttered. I heard him inhale sharply, closing my eyes as I released around him. His thrusts were sloppy as he raced to his orgasm, emptying himself into the condom. He groaned out profanities as he kept thrusting into my s*x, his hand holding my body up as he unraveled. I felt him bury his head in the crook of my neck, slowly easing himself out of me. He hissed as he let my body go, my legs feeling my jelly as they touched the ground. The only thing that was holding my up was the restraints around my wrists, hanging my tired body up instead of my strength.

#

I giggled as he zipped up his pants, completely ignoring my nude body that was suspended in front of him. He looked at me, noticing the cuffs that were still around my wrists. "Daddy," I couldn't help but chuckle out. His grey eyes found mine as he unhooked me from the ceiling, pulling my arms around his neck. I felt the cold buckle of his pants against my s*x, the strange sensation touching my sensitive nub. He placed me on the leather bed, kissing the top of my head before backing away to grab my silk dress. I felt the cold leather bed against my bum, the material clashing with my sweaty skin. My eyes closed, the pain jolting up my spine as I tried to stand up. He set the silk dress next to my body, his hands grabbing my wrists. I felt him unlatch the cuffs off of me, setting them aside. He pulled the dress over my body, covering my naked body with fabric.

I wrapped my arm around his neck as he pulled me up from bed, carrying me out of the room. He walked into my bedroom, laying me down on the bed. I felt the soft sheets on the bottom of my thighs, my smooth legs feeling the sheets that were pulled onto my body. He sat next to me on the bed, pulling my head against his chest. I felt his fingertips graze my scalp, feeling the sensation of his hand running through my hair. This felt calming; him easing me into my paradise. I closed my eyes, inhaling deeply before rushing myself to sleep, wanting to see what would happen in my dreams. The only thing I could hear was the sound of my heartbeat, thumping slowly against my ribcage. All I could see was grey. "Welcome to my world, Miss Grey."