"Rock me, Daddy."

Jamie

-

My body turned to its side, feeling the bed for Tessa. I felt nothing but the silk sheets that I lay on, my eyes opening to see where she was. My hand clenched around the bed sheet, sitting up to look around the room that I was in. It was morning already, my eyes squinting as the sun shone through the thin blinds. I sat up, resting my head against the headboard and pillows as I rethought about my dream. It began to slip out of my mind, the details getting more blurry as I thought of it. I lifted myself off of the bed, searching around the room for my clothing. My hands picked up my boxers, slipping them on before my pants. I smirked to myself as I realized that she has my shirt on, my hands gathering up the rest of her clothes into a neat pile.

My body traveled down the stairs, seeing a figure lying against the window ledge. I walked towards her, breathing out as she opened her eyes. She looked around, watching me as I approached her sleepy body. "Morning, Daddy," she breathed out. I lifted her up from the ledge, carrying her to the kitchen where I placed her on the counter. She shivered as the cold counter touched her bottom, not wanting my touch to go away. "I'm tired, Daddy," she whispered into my ear. I held her, carrying her back into the bedroom we were in. She placed her head against my chest once I laid beside her, wanting my arms around her body. Her grey eyes looked into mine, "What are we now?" I licked my lips, stroking her hair.

"I don't know, baby girl, but we're not the same," I answered as I looked back into her eyes. "You know that no one can know about this, baby girl," I said to her, not wanting anyone to find out. She nodded her head, moving her body closer. I ran my hand through her soft-brown hair, breathing in as she draped her arm around my torso. "I can't control myself around you." She glanced back up, her eyes sparkling as they met mine. Her body lifted off of the bed, sitting up to my height, her lips touching mine. I touched her face, moving my lips against hers as I pushed my body on top of her. She giggled as my fingertips traveled up her sides, tickling her slightly. I chuckled, watching her clutch the pillow beside her as she begged me to stop. My hands stopped tickling her, getting off of her body. Her eyes looked tired as she clutched the pillow in her hand, closing her eyes for a bit. I watched her as she fell back asleep, thinking of the mysterious dream that I had.

My eyes watched her as she put on her clothing that I placed at the end of the bed, glancing at the window from time to time. She moved onto the bed, pecking my lips before giggling my name out. I flipped us around, pushing my body on top of hers before pinning her arms above her head. Her hair was covering parts of her face, making her even more beautiful as I stared at her. "You're crushing me, Daddy," she breathed out, wanting me to get off of her. I pushed myself off of the bed, searching for the shirt that she threw off. My hands pulled the sweater over my body, pulling the shoes onto my feet. She watched over me, biting her lip as she scanned my body. I put the keys into my pocket, looking at her as she made the bed. She followed me once she was done getting ready, walking with me to the car. I unlocked the car, letting her into the car while I answered my ringing phone. My back turned around once I finished the phone call, getting into the car. She looked at me, her grey eyes staring at me as I turned on the ignition. She asked me again, "Where are we, Daddy?" I didn't answer her question, knowing that she'll know where we were located when I start driving.

It didn't take long to drive out of the snowy driveway, myself physically getting out of the car to open and close the gate. Tessa's eyes looked at the big trees that were on the side of the road, keeping her eyes on the window. I drove off, glancing at her every now and then before we reached our apartment. She got out of the car, leading me into the lobby. I followed her into the elevator, my hand grabbing her waist to pull her closer to me. She gasped as I held her, chuckling as I tickled her side. I saw her stand on her tiptoes, pressing her lips onto mine. The elevator opened, her body backing away from mine. I breathed out, walking out of the elevator and into the apartment. She plopped herself onto the sofa, laying down on her stomach. She joked around, "Rock me, Daddy." I heard her chuckle, flipping around to her back. My body straddled hers, pinning her arms above her head.

She giggled, staring into my eyes as I pressed my lips onto hers. I was pulled closer to her face by her arms, her lips moving against mine. We stopped as I heard the elevator doors open, pushing myself off of her body. She lifted herself up, breathing heavily as we both looked at the lift. It was like the doors opened in slow motion, Rebecca coming into the main room in one stride. Tessa breathed out, running her hand through her hair. Oh, god.

{ohhhh...what will becca think when she sees jamie and tessa on the sofa together; tessa sitting there with wide eyes and messy hair and jamie with the same look on his face. something that you might to comment about because i really love your comments and want to interact with you guys. make sure to vote and share this fanfic to any dornan lovers that you might know. i also have some audios on my tumblr page (in my wattpad bio) and it sounds kind of like mr. dornan himself. i forgot about that}