"Baby girl."

Jamie

-

I watched as she drifted into her sleep, her grey eyes closing. There's something about the grey. She rested her head against my chest, the overwhelming smell of her shampoo making me want her even more. I wiped a tear that escaped from her closed eyes, my lips pecking the top of her head. My grey eyes watched her as she stirred in her sleep, moving in her fantasy world. I answered my ringing phone, not wanting to wake her up. "Hello," I answered. My arm moved her off of my chest, letting her body move onto the pillow. She wrapped her bare body with the blanket, her face moving away from mine. I focused back on the phone call, telling my assistant to reschedule the meeting that I had today. My eyes wandered to the girl that was covered by the cream colored sheets, myself getting distracted from my phone call by her beauty.

"Yes, redirect my call to my mother," I ordered. My back straightened up, getting ready for an earful of her trip to Paris. She answered the phone, her cheerful voice talking into my ear. "Hello, mother," I stood from the bed. She boasted about how proud she was with Tessa, how surprised she was to be a grandmother at her age, and how she wanted to travel around the world with her. I always told her that Tessa was too young to travel around the world and she had to focus on her studies. My mother scoffed, bringing up how I dropped out of university. I crossed my arms, "After I dropped out of Harvard, I built a business. Look how I ended up." My mother always brought up that every time I talked about studies, trying to get the good side of me out.

She scoffed again, "Can I just have one trip with my granddaughter before she heads off to college?" I tried answering her, telling that she could have that trip in the summer. "Paris in the summer? James!" I chuckled, knowing that my mother has planned this trip since the summer of last year. My arms uncrossed, telling her to schedule the trip within the next month. "I'm looking forward to brunch with you two," she breathed out. Brunch? "Don't say that you forgot, Jamie," she whined. I made an excuse, not wanting to hurt her feelings by forgetting. "See you two in a bit," she hung up the phone. After the phone call, I walked towards Tessa's sleeping body. She smiled, the corners of her pretty lips lifting up.

I sighed, sitting next to her body. My hand touched her shoulder, feeling her soft skin as my fingertips trailed along it. "Baby girl," I quietly spoke, waking her up. Her grey eyes fluttered open, looking up at me. "Get dressed, kitten. Daddy's taking you somewhere," I kissed her. She nodded, sitting up on the bed. I walked towards the door as she stood up, clutching the sheet to cover her body. My hand closed the door behind me, letting her get dressed in private.

Tessa

-

I walked towards my closet, finding my undergarments to cover my body. Should've asked him where we were going, Tessa. My mind thought as I slipped on my bra and panties, debating on what to wear. I clutched the pink material of a dress, taking it off the hanger. I've never worn this before. My mind wandered to my dream, seeing Daddy in his black suit. He was never defined as black and white. Always grey. I could imagine his grey eyes grazing my body as I wore this dress. I've never worn pink before. My hands slipped on the dress, feeling the soft material drift down my body.

I felt distracted by my reflection as I put on a little bit of makeup, how transformed I looked. My mind remembered when I spilled that I was a virgin to Becca, her surprised reaction as those three words spilled out of my mouth. That was the day before our school banquet, our high school year almost coming to an end. She wore a pink dress while I wore a grey one, something that she spent months deciding on.

"You cannot wear a grey dress," she protested. I dropped the dress down on my bed, watching as she curled her strawberry-blond hair. She looked back at me with her blue eyes, shaking her head carefully. I walked towards the vanity, helping her with the curls on the back of her head. "I don't see why you want to wear grey for the banquet," she said. I rolled my eyes, taking another piece of hair into the curling wand. She typed on her device, pressing send as her and her boyfriend texted. "You're acting like your dad," she commented.

I shook my head, taking the piece of hair out of the clip. She ran her hand through the curls, her blue eyes looking into the mirror. I saw her smile, rising from the chair and going to the bed. "I actually like the color grey, Bec," I told her. She sighed, telling me to quickly get ready. I slipped the dress on, replacing my sweats with the grey material.  She wore her pink dress, slipping on her heels as I turned around to her. I watched as she stood from my bed, standing tall compared to me. She chuckled, walking to another box she brought with her. I opened the box, revealing the black heels.

I walked down the stairs, my wedges clicking against the marble tile. Daddy's eyes looked into mine, watching me as I walked towards him. He wore his grey suit, his normal attire missing the grey tie that matched his suit jacket. "Ready to go, baby girl," he spoke as our hands touched. I nodded, following him to the elevator. My eyes gazed at him as we entered the elevator, remembering our kiss. He looked at me, our grey eyes communicating with each other. He pushed his body closer to mine, "Baby girl." I pushed my lips against his, my arms wrapping around his neck. He smiled into the kiss, his hand grabbing my waist. We backed away as the elevator doors opened, looking at each other as we caught our breaths. My heartbeat raced as the parking lot was full of people getting into their cars. I hope no one saw us. Daddy's hand was placed on the small of my back, feeling the soft material of my dress. He lead me to the grey Audi that was parked next to mine. I smiled, seeing the similarities between him and I. He opened the door for me, letting me into the luxury car. He closed the door, walking to the other side and getting in.

Halfway into the ride, I felt his hand on my thigh. I moved it away from my skin, his hand gripping harder on my flesh. "Daddy," I swatted his hand away. He kept his eyes on the road as his hand gripped my inner thigh, feeling the soft flesh against his palm. His hand inched closer to my s*x, feeling the top of my panties. I blushed, his hand hiking up my dress and revealing the white panties that I wore. His eyes glanced at me, scanning me as he touched me. I looked away, not wanting to fight with him. He gripped my thigh harder, his hand feeling the flesh as he kneaded it against my skin. I sighed, resting my head back as he ran his hand down my panties. This was going to be a long day.

{i wanted to write a long chapter but it was getting late and i didn't want to leave you guys without an update. i would try to have a long chapter up by tomorrow. love you guys. don't forget to vote, comment, and share this book. again, i love all of you for reading this rewrite or the original. thanks and goodnight}