"Why don't we finish what we started?"

Tessa

-

The color of Daddy's face went pale as the people rushed into our apartment. I could feel him go lifeless, that look haunting me like the dream. My eyes followed the noise, seeing men in black suits walk towards our bodies. I could see Tyler trailing behind as the others stood before us, saying Daddy's name over and over. He clicked, coming back to reality as his eyes looked over at his guard team. "Mr. Dornan," they said in unison for the third time. He immediately calmed down as Tyler caught his eye, letting go of my hand. I walked back into the kitchen, giving them some privacy as I looked around in the fridge. My eyes would casually glance at the man that I kissed, watching as his eyebrows furrowed when he listened to them. He looked professional, completely different from when he was with me. I could see him push his sleeves up his veiny arms, clearing his throat as he began to speak.

My back turned away, quickly grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator. I couldn't hide the bitter taste that was left in my mouth after my rush to the bathroom, only clearing it up with water. Moments later, the bottle of empty, only a drop or two left in the plastic container. My hand pulled my hair into a ponytail, running my fingers through the waves of brown hair. I heard the elevator descend, Daddy's footsteps entering the room. My body turned around as he grabbed my waist, his face full of color again. "Why don't we finish what we started?" I could see the smirk that appeared on his face before his lips slammed into me. Good thing I washed my mouth. He moved his lips against mine, slowly as he stopped me in my place. I was frozen in my position, not moving as my eyes closed when he clutched my face.

He backed away from me, his lips pulling back on mine. I breathed out, biting the inside of my cheek to stop myself from blushing. Even from my attempts of trying to cover up the color that shown on my cheeks, he showed me that smirk. His lips met my temple before he walked towards the refrigerator. As his eyes searched around, leaning back to see the bottom of the refrigerator, "Want anything?" I felt the numbness go away, the strange feeling in my stomach coming back as I thought about food. My head shook frantically, watching as he grabbed something out of the fridge. "Are you sure you're not going to eat?" I nodded, sitting down on the stool next to him. He heated up the food that was left from yesterday, waiting with a fork in his mouth. I could hear the tapping of his foot as he waited for the beeping of the microwave. Once the food was heated, he quickly made his way to me, swinging his legs underneath the counter as he sat down. How is he twenty seven years old?

I felt as my stomach flipped when he finished his food, the urge of rushing to the bathroom telling me to look away. "I should be leaving now," I stood from my seat. He asked, again, if I was hungry. The only response that could come out of my mouth was a shaky 'no'. I grabbed my bag and car keys, kissing his cheek before leaving for the elevators. He had a smirk on his face when I glanced around, his foot still tapping a rhythm.

I could feel my stomach act against me as I drove the short way to school, fighting with me as I took another sip of water. Come on, just settle down. It didn't take long until I stopped the car, getting out of the car to empty out my stomach. I felt my energy run out as I climbed back into the car, drinking the very last of my water. My hand gripped the steering wheel, shifting the car to drive. What was happening to me?

"Tess," Becca came up to me as I exited my car. She looked excited, turning her back to wave at Ashton. He looked nice, his curly locks not messy like usual. She could see that my face was pale, similar to Daddy's when the elevator interrupted our kiss. She touched my shoulder, "Is everything alright?" I nodded, brushing my hand through my hair as I collected my books. She shook her head, putting the back of her hand against my forehead. "Gosh, your forehead is burning," she breathed out as she pushed me towards the school. I protested, telling her that I was alright as I walked ahead of her. My eyes could see Trevor, his tall figure easy to find. I approached him, feeling Becca following behind me as I came up to him. He looked at me as he pushed himself off of the wall, smiling at me. "Hey, Jacobson," Becca scowled before walking into the building. I lingered behind, reminding myself about that note. He shook his head at her, inhaling sharply as he looked at me.

I watched as he ran his hand through the tousled curls, the dark brown strands looping around his slender fingers. "Hey, Trevor," I tried to smile. The taste of bitterness still lingered at the back of my throat, stuck there to remind me of the real picture. I was Daddy's. Trevor swung his backpack to his side, searching through the pockets for something. I twiddled my thumbs, cracking the knuckles as I waited for him. His fingers brought back the crumpled gum wrapper, giving it to me. My eyes could barely recognize the writing on the inside as mine, reminding myself of the hastiness in myself. "You got the note," I breathed out as I handed the folded piece of paper back to him. He nodded, leading me towards the school. I felt our fingers grace each other as we walked, our bodies pausing for a moment before we departed.

His green eyes shone brightly, "Well, um...see you tonight?" I bit the inside of my cheek before walking to the gymnasium, turning my head around to see his tall figure disappear down the hallway. My hand fixed the strap of my backpack, coughing as the bitter taste lingered in my mouth. What is happening to me?

Daddy waited for me in the parking garage, watching as I retrieved all my belongings from the car. I felt intimidated as he stared at me with his grey eyes, the thought of it sending chills down my spine. He wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me into the apartment building. I could smell his strong cologne, spiking memories of our nights into my mind. "Baby girl," he gripped my waist, sending me back to reality. I blushed, glancing at him before focusing my eyes onto the elevator door. My eyes could see our distorted reflection on the surface; his grey suit standing out as his hand moved up my body. It was like having another set of eyes on us, another view of what we looked like. My head looked up as the doors opened, the distorted reflection of the both of us disappearing. I could see a package on the piano, another black box set in the center. Daddy let me go, watching as I walked towards the box. A grey tie was tied around the box, the same tie that would be found in Daddy's closet. I glanced back at him, seeing him slowly approach me. Without his usual tie. I bit my lip, turning back around before slowly untying the fabric from the box. His body stood behind me, his fingers pulling part of my shirt down so he could kiss my shoulder. I felt aroused at the little touches he made, even the open-mouthed kisses he left on the side of my neck. My hand opened the lid, revealing a light pink dress, similar to the one that I wore to the family dinner. There was a little note that sat on top of the dress, addressed to Miss Grey. I blushed, remembering the letters that Daddy wrote and hid around the area.

To my Tessa Grey,

There is something about the grey...Something that I can't put my finger on. Maybe a shade of pink would be better on that body of yours. I caught up with your teachers; hearing them boast about the upcoming homecoming tonight. Daddy has given you a little gift for this event...And I think he would like a repayment for what he did.

From your Jamie Dornan

I looked at him, watching as he pulled down the other sleeve and revealing my skin. My body turned around, hooking my arms around his neck to pull him into me. I felt his hands grip my thighs, pulling me onto the piano. He kissed me with force, adding more tongue than usual. "A repayment?" I asked as our lips disconnected, his eyes meeting mine. He shook his head, breathing out as he carried me to his bedroom. It was a few moments later before I felt the cold, silk sheets of his against my back. I was beyond aroused to the point, seeing as he already was unbuttoning his shirt. It was quick compared to last night, the hastiness of the two of us. He pulled my shirt off of my body, revealing my lacy bra that I wore for him. I could see the smirk on his face as he kissed my collarbones, his hand dipping into my pants. He unbuttoned them, his eyes still on me. My hand went to his hair, tangling my fingers into the tousled brown strands. He restrained me, pulling my arms above my head as he took control.

I watched as his lips traveled down my upper half, my heart racing every time he would breathe. His bottom lip ran down my skin, getting me sexually frustrated as he would breathe out, brushing my skin with his hot air. The grey in his eyes grew darker, leaving me with the frustration of being teased. His cold fingertips raked my skin, chilling me as he traveled farther down my body. I watched as he stopped at the top of my exposed panties, watching as he left a kiss on each of my hipbones. He looked up, right into my eyes as I let out a small moan. I saw the smirk right across his face, his tongue gracing his lower lip. "A repayment, indeed, baby girl."

{chapter of the week! make sure to vote, comment, and share this story to other wattpad users. if you didn't already, go vote on last week's chapter and give it some love. all the love}