"Baby, look what you've done to me."

Jamie

-

I pushed her onto the bed, making her drop the device that was in her hands. She winced, hearing the phone drop to the carpeted ground. My lips attacked hers, biting and sucking on her lower lip. "F*ck, baby girl," I swore as she tugged on my hair. My hand went underneath the shirt she was wearing, squeezing the flesh. She moaned into my mouth, wrapping her arms around my neck to pull me closer to her. I needed her like a drug.

It felt like another side of her was revealed, the sexual submissive side of her. I never knew she had this in her. My body let her turn us over, her hands gliding across my body. Her kisses trailed their way from my lips to the side of my neck, sucking softly on the skin. She looked up as her body moved down mine, her teasing fingers running along the line of my sweatpants. I moaned, feeling her hand trace the tent that was created in my sweatpants. "Baby girl," I grunted as she slipped her hand into my pants.

#

It didn't take long until her hand jerked my rock hard c*ock, watching as it got harder at the touch. Has she done this before? I asked her that question, not knowing that she had practice at this. She shook her head, blushing in embarrassment because she never had done this to anyone. "-but I think I know how to, Daddy," she added to her response. I nodded, her eyes going back to my erection. Her hands felt amazing on me, stroking me slowly. I bucked my hips, wanting her mouth on me. She got the signal, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she jerked me even more. "You're really hard, Daddy," she chuckled. Once her wet tongue was flat against my slit, my head fell back in pleasure. I couldn't hold in my moans as they fell out of my mouth, my hand stroking her hair. Her grey eyes looked straight at me, teasing me as she took my head in.

I licked my lips, moaning as her warm mouth wrapped around my c*ck. I grunted, this view of her breaking me down to pieces. The dirty fantasy of her sucking my c*ck was coming to life. She moaned with my c*ck filling her moan, feeling my hips buck in desperation. I felt as her mouth practically swallow my c*ck down, going halfway before she gagged on me. She pulled me out of her mouth, catching a breath as her hand wrapped around me. God, she felt so good. I tugged on her hair, making her moan on me. Oh, f*ck me. I repeated my actions, enjoying her mouth on me. "Baby girl, you're so good at this," I managed to say in between moans.

She looked at me with her innocent grey eyes, hallowing out her checks. Her mouth was so tight around me. I grunted, feeling my orgasm come closer. She took most of me into her mouth, it was so deep that I hit the back of her throat. Her gasps for air followed after, her mouth releasing my c*ck. She took me back into her warm mouth, sucking my big c*ck to my orgasm. I grunted, bucking my hips to her as I came in her mouth, my mouth spilling out profanities. Her eyes were wide, surprised as the warm substance emptied into her mouth. I felt her swallow, something that I didn't expect.

My grey eyes scanned her body, flipping us over. She gasped, her hand grabbing my shoulder. I pulled down the boxers she was wearing, my finger tracing her slit. She shivered as my cold finger entered her heat, sliding out after hearing a moan and spreading her wetness along the rest of her p*ssy. "Daddy," she moaned as she bucked her hips. My other hand held her down, letting my finger give her a little pleasure. She whimpered, begging me for more.

I added another one, my lips going down to kiss her body. She took off the shirt she was wearing, exposing her body to me. My lower lip ran down her stomach, teasing her as I entered another finger into her wetness. She moaned louder, closing her legs as I fingered her. I spread her legs apart, my lips meeting the very top of her p*ssy. My tongue traced the sides of her hips, leaving a wet trail that the cold air would hit. Her whimpers were louder, the pleasure of her begging bringing me to madness. My tongue hit her cl*t, my lips enclosing around the nub before lightly sucking. She moaned, the view of her biting her lip to control the rest of her screams.

I continued to eat her out, tasting her sweet wetness. My fingers were removed, both of my hands controlling her legs as she couldn't tame herself. I watched as she wrapped her hand around her breasts, squeezing it as she watched me pleasure her. Her head was tilted to the ceiling, the unbearable pleasure coming through as she reached her orgasm. My eyes looked up from my position, watching as she unravel underneath my grip. She screamed out of name, her hand pushing my face closer to her.

I continued to overstimulate her, my tongue lapping her juices. Her chest rose up and down, catching a breath as I disconnected from her heat. My mouth was all wet, smiling as I entered two fingers into her. I collected some of her wetness on my two fingers, bringing them up to her mouth. My eyes watched as she sucked them clean, scanning her nude body underneath me. I swore under my breath, watching her innocent eyes look into mine. "Baby, look what you've done to me."

{i feel so dirty after writing this...and i just had a shower. thanks for everything. i love all my of my readers, voters, followers, and commenters more than anything}