"Thank you, Daddy."

Tessa

-

I wrapped the sheet around my naked body, looking at the man that was laying beside me. He wasn't the true definition of perfection; the scars tell it all, but there was something about him that distracted you from it. I began biting on the inside of my cheek, feeling my teeth along the flesh of my inner mouth as I thought of a reason. How could he be so perfect in my eyes but so flawed?  I concentrated on his breathing-how his bare chest could raise and relax as he took in a breath. The chest hair that was present on his chest raised as the cold air hit his skin. I looked away, standing up and pulling the thin sheet over my body. My feet touched the cold, wooden floor, and my hand clutched the cover over me tighter as I walked out of the room.

I treated myself with a cup of tea after I was dressed-my hands cupping the warm mug as I looked at the pink dress that lie across the piano. My fingertips touched the fabric, the memory of that brunch coming into my mind. I set the mug on the dark surface, leaving my hands empty and awaiting the touch of the pink dress. My body turned around as I heard his footsteps coming out of his room and towards me. "Hey, baby girl," he had that smirk on his face as he wrapped his hands around my waist. The only thing that was in between us was the pink dress: the way it's fabric flowed stopping him from coming closer. He ran his thumb across my cheek, popping it into my mouth. I seductively sucked lightly on his finger, watching as he took pleasure in that movement.

Daddy watched as I descended down the stairs, letting the pink fabric flow behind me. This long dress paired with the heels that Becca gave me was the duo that would make me fall down the stairs. Luckily I didn't, only tripping over myself on the last step. He caught me before I hit the ground, wrapping his arms around me tightly as I steadied myself. "Thank you, Daddy."  I could see the little spark in his grey eyes as I pressed my hand on his shoulder. He licked his lips, snaking his arm around my waist as we walked towards the elevator. I looked at the tiled ground of the small box we were in, finding myself completely drawn to the little things. He cleared his throat, making me focus on the doors opening. I expected him to let go of my body, only to be held by his hand. "Are you going to let go of me?" He chuckled, leading me towards his car. "So, you're not?"

"You don't miss much, don't you?" He unlocked the car, opening the door for me. I thanked him, pulling the pink fabric into the car with me. My back relaxed on the leather seat, watching as his figure walked across my viewing. I ran my thumb across the screen of my phone, feeling the vibration as Becca sent me a text. My fingers typed away as he drove out of the garage, smiling as she texted me a picture of her dress. It was a beautiful fuchsia dress, showing off all her curves. I saw Ashton standing next to her; his smile bright as ever. A little smile crept up to me as my eyes turned to the man next to me. His fingers tapped on the steering wheel as he drove to the school.  "I'll have Tyler pick you up after this," he looked at me before turning the car.

"No need to, Ashton is bringing Becca and I to his apartment," I smirked at him. He looked at me before driving in front of the school's gym, curious about what I was going to do after the dance. "Becca and I will maintain ourselves, Daddy," I assured him before taking his hand in mine. He brought it up to his lips before wishing me goodbye. "Goodbye, Daddy," I said after exiting the car. He smirked back at me, letting me see his true self. He was, in every way, so perfect to me. I turned my back to him, watching the reflection of him biting his lip in the rearview mirror. My cheeks grew with color, a sensation bubbling in my stomach. Becca walked to me, clutching her purse in her hand as her heels clicked on the pavement. Ashton was behind her, smiling politely to me as he held her waist. "Hey, lovebirds," I joked as they approached me. Becca shushed me, the same burning color rising to her cheeks. Ashton held his head down low, chuckling himself as he realized that this forbidden affair wasn't forbidden afterall. Oh, I wish it was the same with Daddy and I.

Becca pushed her blond hair out of her face, taking my hand and practically dragging me into the gymnasium. The flashing lights made my eyes water as we entered the small gym that the school had, all sorts of colors blinking. I could see, once the blurriness went away, Trevor. Trevor. He looked nice; handsome as others would say. It was like the world paused for a moment as I looked around me, seeing Becca and Ashton disappear into the dark corner. Then, as of everything fastened back to reality, I was standing two feet away from him. "Tessa," he breathed out as he set his drink on the greeting table next to us. My mind brought up the events in the parking lot of the small diner; replaying every word I confessed out to Becca. It was sickening to watch him come out of the diner, expecting me to feel the same way as he did.

Now I stand before him, as his prom date, replaying every moment that Daddy and I had together, comparing it to the moments with him. He ran his hand through his hair, coming closer to me. I heard him repeat my name, again, over and over as I felt numbness conquer my body. My eyes watered from the lights and the guilt that overpowered me. He looked into my eyes with the same intensity as Daddy's, this time filling my vision with color. I felt each heartbeat as time passed by, my mind running out of words to say to him. The only thing that would come out of my mouth was a sound; a breath; a name. "Trevor."

{sorry for the lateness of this update, i already addressed the reason in the message on my wall. anyway, love you guys lots. don't forget to vote, comment, and share this chapter and last week's chapter. i am beginning to see that the recent chapters haven't gotten that many votes :( so make sure to give them some love}