"My man of grey."

Tessa

-

We left for lunch after half an hour of deciding where we should go. Becca groaned, switching her sneakers for a pair of my boots. I chuckled, my fingers buttoning up my pants. Her eyes looked in the mirror of my vanity, fixing her scarf as I ran my hand through my hair. "Let's go," I ordered her as I slipped on a pair of boots. She mumbled something under her breath, following me down the stairs. My eyes searched around the kitchen for Daddy, wanting to see him once more. I heard Becca press the elevator button, waiting for me to follow her. My eyes looked back at her, grabbing my car keys before following her into the elevator. She looked at me funny, her hand going to her mouth to prevent a laugh from coming out. "What," I turned my head to her. She bursted out in laughter as the elevator doors closed, making me more confused. 

"Well, Miss Grey, have you looked in the mirror recently to see that you have turned into the one and only, James Dornan," she stated. I could see my reflection in the side of the elevator wall, my body covered with grey clothing. Oh. My eyes stared at the distorted reflection of myself, finding no color in myself. The elevator opened, my eyes looking from the wall and to the lobby. We walked to the garage, my eyes finding the two matching Audis parked next to each other. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me," she yelled out as her eyes landed on the vehicle. My eyes looked at her, my hand running through my hair as I held the keys in my hand. "Don't say you're a billionaire CEO of a grand company or Jamie Dornan in a mask," she yelled out at me. Jamie Dornan in a mask of my face.

I unlocked the car, looking back at her. "Do you want to walk?" She shook her head, running towards the car. I chuckled, getting into the car. My hand turned on the ignition, watching as Becca shivered into the car. I turned on the heat, letting it warm up the car. She looked around the car, my eyes finding a little note taped on the side of the seat. I quickly snatched it before her eyes landed on it, feeling the crisp paper against my skin. She asked about the note that was in my hand, wanting to read it. I quickly shoved it in my purse, "It's nothing, Bec." She sat back down, watching me as I drove out of the parking lot.

Becca walked around the mall, stopping at every window to look at the display. I carried my two bags in one hand, following her into another store. My feet traveled to her, my eyes going to the rack that she was looking at. "Don't tell me you can get everything in this store because your dad owns this mall," she commented. I chuckled, shaking my head. Daddy only funded this building. My fingers played with the grey sweater I was wearing, biting my lip as I thought about my man of grey. My man of grey. "Tessa," her fingers snapped in front of my face. I blinked, the man that I was thinking of disappearing into thin air. "Let's go get lunch," she said as her hands dragged me out of the store.

It took a while to decide where we were going to eat, our eyes searching around the food court. Becca dragged me to the table, making me wait there while she searched for our food. I chuckled, my eyes following her as she passed through the crowd of people. My eyes stopped following her trace, my hands turning on my phone. I remembered dropping it on the carpeted flooring of my room when Daddy's lips touched mine. My hand took out the note that I found earlier, unfolding the crumpled paper. I straightened it out, making it more clear that it was Daddy's handwriting. My cheeks blushed as I thought about him again, the color of his eyes turning more blue than grey. My man of grey. I bit the inside of my cheek, my hand tracing the black ink. "My man of grey."

To my Tessa Grey,

I hope you had a great sleep, the smile that you had all through the night might say that. Daddy knows that you've wondered why I knew you smiled through the night, the answer is I didn't sleep at all. I have this guilt inside of me after our first night together, the guilt that is eating me alive. I don't know if this is actually right. Well, I know this is completely wrong. Something that I have urged to do but never did it. Damn it, Dornan. Baby girl, we can't do this. It's something that I can't explain how much I've thought of this. Fantasized about it. The only thing is I didn't think it would actually happen. I adopted you. People might not know this but I took you into my care...and to do this to such a young girl like you hurts me so much. All I can think of is how your eyes would go bright blue as I stared into them. Or how they would mirror mine as I looked into them after my lips pressed against yours. I just love how you are, baby girl. All I need to know is if you give me consent. Consent that I can do this to you.

From your Jamie Dornan

I folded the letter, putting it into the pocket of my jeans as I typed a response to him. My eyes brightened up as I saw a new email that he sent a couple hours ago when Becca and I were shopping. My thumb clicked on the email, quickly reading the letter aloud, "To my Tessa Grey. I hope you find the letter I wrote you before Becca did. Something that I thought about when the two of you left for the mall. Daddy needs your word that you are allowing me to sleep with you, something that I can actually do because we're not related by blood. Another thing wrong with this system. I hope you have fun with your friend. From your Jamie Dornan." I smiled, starting out my response to his letter and email. "To my Jamie Dornan," my thumbs typed out. "My response to your letter and email is this. I give you my full consent for you to do anything you willingly want to do. Well, I just have to look over the contract you've been talking about before we go into your playroom. Before you say anything about this, I have to tell you that I am eighteen and have the right to do whatever I want. I will have fun with Becca, Daddy. From your Tessa Grey," I finished.

{make sure to vote, comment, and share this fanfic. i'm open to as much feedback that you are willing to give. make sure to share this fanfic to your friends and stuff. all the love}