"Ready to go, kitten?"

Tessa

-

Becca returned with two trays of food, setting them down and catching her breath. Her eyes looked passed me, biting her lip. "Look behind you," she stated. My head turned around, catching the eyes of my man of grey. I nibble on my lower lip as he approached me, his apparel mirroring mine. His grey eyes looked into mine as he walked towards our table, sparkling as he approached my body. "Hi, Mr. Dornan," she looked at me, knowing that I reminded her his last name. She sat down next to me, opening up the takeout box of food. I began biting the inside of my cheek, watching him as his eyes scanned my body. He smiled when he looked at my grey clothing, how it mirrored his. Becca moved closer to me, whispering quietly into my ear, "Is it me or does your dad's eyes look like a serial killer's?"

I turned my head to her, responding to her question with what Daddy would've said. "Not today," I whispered into her ear, giggling as her eyes turned wide. She realized that my answer was a joke, turning away unamused. I don't even know if what Daddy answered me that night was a joke or not. Daddy sat down in the chair next to me, his grey eyes looked into mine as I tried to turn away. It was like drowning whenever I didn't see the grey, my life surrounded with it. Becca turned her attention to her phone, typing away on one of her lifestyle blogs. I looked back at him, whispering quietly into his ear. "What are you doing here, Daddy?" He didn't answer, only handing me a little note. I felt the crisp paper against my palm, crumbling as I held it. I unfolded the paper, finding the message he wrote me. His handwriting looks hastily; quick and scribbled with ink marks on the words that he couldn't erase out.

To my Tessa Grey,

Daddy is going to take you somewhere that you don't have to know about. Somewhere that you don't have to ask about. All I need is for you to wait for me by the north entrance where Tyler will escort you to the car. He'll bring Rebecca home and we'll talk. I'll take you to a place where your heart desires, the only place that you've been thinking about for the past few days.

From your Jamie Dornan

I folded the letter, adding it into the collection of papers in my bag. My head turned to where he sat, finding the seat empty and me confused. He was here a second ago. It was like he disappeared, something that I couldn't make out. Becca turned her head away from her phone, looking stunned as the chair next to me was empty. I asked her, "Where did he go?" She shrugged her shoulders, closing the styrofoam box. "Well," I bit my lip, "I have to go now." She nodded, putting her food into the trashcan and mine in a bag. "You can take that home. Tyler will be here to escort you out," I smiled as I hugged her. She opened her mouth to question me before I turned back around, heading out of the food court. I saw Tyler standing outside of the cafe, his body coming towards me. He handed me a folded note before walking towards Becca, my palm feeling the worn down paper against it. The time between each letter being found was suspenseful, myself knowing that Daddy doesn't plan out his hiding places.

To my Tessa Grey,

Daddy's car is parked on the fourth floor of the parking lot. Look on your left for the car. Daddy knows you'll spot it right away.

From your Jamie Dornan

I walked through the crowd of people, shoving the note into my bag. My eyes searched for the northern entrance, walking quickly to the doors. My hands pushed the door open, letting myself out. I looked up at the sky, feeling the cold air brush my face. My feet walked to the elevator, pushing the button to the fourth floor. I breathed out as I leaned on the railing, thinking about Daddy's surprise. He could bring me anywhere in this city. My eyes searched for the cars on the left, seeing the grey Audi that was parked at the end. I walked towards the car, completely melting when Daddy came out of the vehicle. His tousled, coppery brown hair made him look ordinary, even though he would never be a normal person. I smiled, walking up to him. He smelled amazing, his scent was something that I couldn't describe in words. I breathed out, staring into his eyes for what felt like hours. "Baby girl," he held my arms with his hands. I let myself ignore him, completely overwhelmed by his face. His grey eyes watched me like a hawk, watching my eyes travel all over his face. "Baby girl," he repeated. I gulped, watching his facial muscles move. "Ready to go, baby girl?" I nodded, keeping my silence as I entered the car.

He got into the driver's seat, looking at me as he turned on the ignition. I looked at the light sweater that he was wearing, shivering as I thought about him wearing that in this cold weather. Does he ever get cold? Either from the thought of him being a serial killer, I thought about him being a vampire. I giggled slightly at the thought of him being either one of those, knowing that he will always be the Jamie Dornan of mine. He looked at me, hearing the chuckle that passed through my lips. "It's nothing, Daddy," I smiled to myself. Before he drove out of the parking space, his hand clutched the grey tie that he always wore. "What are you doing with that?" He didn't answer, only covering my eyes with the material. Part of me thought about him tying me up with it. How he would bind my wrists with the fabric and bring me into the red room. It was something that I've thought about during the past few days after he revealed what was in the locked room. I never knew this side of him, only the distant work side where he leaves every month or so. I breathed out, sitting back as I felt him drive the car out of the parking space.

{i feel like i'm giving this version of jamie a serial killer persona. sorry not sorry. thanks for 1k. make sure to vote, comment, and share this fanfic with everyone. i'm open to any feedback you're willing to give. all the love}