TPP : Chapter XXXIII

Her anxiety level was up a little, the sun went down and her nervousness went up. She sat at the opposite side of the desk as Aubrey, drawing and doodling around in her notebook while he type emails and print out sheets for files. She felt like a child as she draw while he work on important work things like an actual adult, but she wouldn't know what else to do. In order to understand and be able to work with this business stuff you would need over 4 years of college, and she didn't even get through 4 years of high school. The only reason Aubrey was able to be a part of the business and corporation thing was because it was his business, he was the founder. 

"Whatcha drawing?"

"As if you don't know."

He smile small as he clicked on the computer mouse, dragging online files and documents, it was all confusing to her and she wouldn't understand it if her life depended on it. she picked up a darker shaded pencil and ran it across the taper line in the drawing, making it a much darker black. Her mind was dripping wet with thoughts about Sunday, she hadn't been on a plane ever, when she traveled it was always by car, she had heard things about plane crashes and she knew about 911 so the thought of planes scared her. She trusted Aubrey though, she trusted him to not put her in danger like that. 

"Whats it like on a plane?"

She didn't look up from her notebook but she could feel his eyes on her, He watched her sketch out his face. He knew she was nervous about the flight and he knew she was nervous about going back to the place where her criminal record was set. Of course he didn't know what she did to get locked up but hopefully she would open up to him one day, one step at a time because she was trying.

"Well, on the plane that were taking its very comfortable. Theirs recliners and couches, TVs and any snack or drink you would want."

She nodded her head as she took a quick glimpse up at him, she returned her focus back to the white paper sheet that was no longer white, it was covered with black and grey led, some smeared and some designed perfectly as if she were Van Gogh. 

"Come here."

She looked up at him as he stare at her fondly, she set the pencil down and stood up slowly. She wasnt hesitating what would happen but she was just a little confused. She shambled over to him and stood beside his chair, not really knowing what to do. 

He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down on top of him, she straddled him like always while blushing strenuously. Her tummy pervaded with butterflies as her throat grew tight but it loosened once again when his lips pressed against her nose, he kissed her nose twice before he kissed her forehead as well

"I know your nervous, but its okay. I'm gonna be with you the whole time, i can hold your hand. We can snuggle and watch movies together. Whatever you want, i promise."

She smiled small as the butterflies only grew more intense, she giggled even a little not because she liked what he said but because the feeling was so strong, but that all wrapped around the fact that what he said made her happy. He kissed her nose again making her feel good, but she wanted more. She wanted more then just a nose kiss so she gave him a lip kiss

The sparks ignited as he pressed hers against his, not just there lips but there bodies as well. He was warm and she was freezing so he warmed her up just like she wanted, his arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her even more closer, he left his arms around her, hugging her frame. She put her hands on his shoulders and he deepened the kiss, she felt him rub his hands up and down her sides not only warming her up more but causing the blushing butterflies to grow more acute. He ran his tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance and she accepted, she tasted his tongue on hers turning her on even more. This was the farthest they have gone, kissing almost made it to a make out point but they never got there and now they were here. Theirs tongues wrestled around each other making the sparks fly even more, she smiled against his mouth and he smiled back too. In this moment she wanted nothing more and nothing less, this right now only made her realize how much she truly did feel some type of love towards him.

He was doing all the right things, not just with TPP but with her feelings and emotions, he was accepting the fact that she wasnt ready to open up all the way about her past and that she was trying, he was accepting with the fact that the more she tried to open up the more she fell for him. Her skin tingled as she felt his fingertips on her hips under her shirt, she rubbed up against him a little more as they pulled away slightly to catch a breath. 

They were back at it as quick as they pulled away, he filled her mouth with his tongue and it was mutual for him. He ran his finger tips around her waist, feeling on her smooth skin and leaving goose bumps wherever he touched, her hands ran down his shoulders and over his arm muscles that bulged through his button down white shirt. He had taken off his tux blazer and thank god he did because the way he looked in a button down shirt made Nina melt on the inside. 

The room was silent other then the slight smacking sound of there lips, they were both caught up in nothing but lust and she was in heaven. His hands ran up and down her sides, this time it was under her shirt so she got the chills down her back, his touch was warm but she had to pull away, she couldn't continue anymore because if she would have things would have escalated

if you know what i mean