TPP : Chapter XXXX

(Caution this chapter may trigger suicidal thoughts to anyone who suffers from depression, if you are one of those people I love you)

He felt like he was going to throw up, he felt like he wanted to cry. Matter of factly he felt like he was going to cry. Nina was gone, he had no idea where she was and he had no idea where to even begin looking for her. The city of Houston was huge and it was night time so that made it even harder. She couldn't have been at the hotel, it was 45 minutes away by car and Nina couldn't drive, if she walked it would've taken at least 2 hours, plus the high ways. If she did walk she could have gotten hit by a car, which wasn't a good thought. Oliver said to check the hotel just in case, there was a possibility but it was slim. Very slim.

His heart pounded as he raced down the hall, he wasn't a runner, he didn't like it and he wasn't fast but In the moment he was like Usain Bolt. His hands shook out of nervousness which made it harder to open the door but when he did his heart nearly dropped to his stomach.

"Nina..... Put the knife down."

"I have to do it. I have too or else he will and I don't want to go that way."

He put his hands up and crouched down a little as if she was pointing a gun at him. Tears poured from her eyes as she held the steak knife to her throat, papers were thrown and strung all across the room. Some ripped and some perfectly flat, they all had writing on them some had printings on them as well which was confusing because she didn't have a computer nor printer.

"Go away Aubrey. You don't need to see this."

"Talk to me. I'm here for you. Just put the knife down, please."

She stepped back, clenching the handle of the knife just a little more tightly. She stepped on papers, the crumpling of them only made more tears fall from her eyes.

"Come on. Talk to me baby, it's okay. Come to me. Let me hold you."

He took In a deep breath when he saw her arm covered in blood, she had arm scars but he thought nothing of it. Now he understood where they came from and that broke his heart to pieces.

"I can't do this. He's gonna get me. I can't take that Aubrey I'm scared."

"Can't do what? Who is gonna get you? I won't let them get you baby I promise. I'm scared too, just please put. The knife. Down."

He took steps closer to her causing her to take steps back. Tears streamed down her face like a river as she swallowed down the lump in her throat that she was two seconds from slicing open.

"I didn't do it. It wasn't my fault, I didn't kill him I swear. You probably read my files and you think I'm a murderer just like them. That's why you don't love me."

This was it. This was opening up, she was confiding in him in a sick twisted way because she thought after she was done she would kill herself. But she was far from correct, that wasn't happening today and that wasn't happening ever.

"Nina, I don't know anything. I didn't read your files because I don't judge. Talk to me Babygirl, tell me what happened. I'm here for you."

He took a step closer but she didn't move, she stood there frozen with the blade to her neck. Tears swelled up in her eyes as she stare straight forward, not looking at him. Not looking at anything, her hand started to shake out of nervousness causing the knife to move

"Easy baby. Take a deep breath. Tell
Me what happened.... It's okay...."

She swallowed down again as more tears fell. This was the moment all would be revealed and she would expect Aubrey to no longer care about her. She expected Aubrey to treat her like a convict just like everyone else.