TPP : Chapter LV

She could barely pack her bags and get ready due to the cuffs, the cuffs as in the hand cuffs she was chained too.

Oliver clearly had no trust of her and he was a smart man so it wasn't to hard to comprehend that she would try to run. So, in conclusion he hand cuffed her to Tank, one of the biggest guards on the team.

She tried to talk Tank into letting her off, Tank was genuinely a nice guy but now he wasn't because Oliver have him a task and of course he was gonna follow orders. Ever so often she would tug on the metal to see if she could slide out but each time was a fail, but she wasn't gonna give up. She would not go back to TPP, she would rather die in prison. She was afraid of everything there, it was supposed to be a good thing, a "hey your out of prison, learn manners and your out of here" type thing. But instead it was more of a "hey your out of prison so now we're gonna torment you till you get someone to take you home".

"Maybe if you let me out of these chains I could pack faster."

She looked up at Tank who kept a straight blank stare, which was expected Completely. She never saw him smile, ever. She didn't like to smile, but she did when needed, he didn't ever. It was actually quit impressive.

"NINA! HURRY UP!"

She rolled her eyes, he expected her to do everything in lightning speed but she wasn't lightning fast, especially when only one hand and arm was able to be used.

"Don't rush her."

Her heart fluttered and she felt the chills down her spine, Aubrey's voice filled her ears taking her mind from the horrible AKA what would happen when she got to New York. She felt a presence behind her, she stopped what she was doing when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her torso.

"Hi."

His voice was deep, sensual and it made her want to do things. Bad girl things. Bad girl things that she shouldn't be thinking about now, or ever.

"Hi."

"Need some help?"

"Help getting out of these cuffs?"

He laughed small and placed a kiss to her neck. It was a ballsy type move but Oliver thought it was there last day together so he didn't pester Aubrey. Key word was thought, because it really wasn't Ninas last day, Aubrey was gonna not only keep her out of Boot Camp but he was also gonna get her back personally.

He promised.

He started by grabbing a few shirts from her jumbled up pile of clothes, it was déjà vu of back at his condo. He folded her clothes and placed them in her suitcase nicely while she watch intently. He was beautiful at everything he did, even simply folding clothes, he was graceful and planned out. He wasn't easy to read but it seemed like he knew exactly what he was gonna do, two hours before he did it. He was smooth.

"Your staring at me."

"I know."

He smiled down at the clothes that he put into the suitcase causing her insides to flutter. His smile was amazing, a smile that could stop hearts. A smile that could stop her heart.

~~~~

She felt plane sick, which of course was the same as car sick except obviously they were on a plane. She was still cuffed to Tank but luckily Aubrey sat next to her, he held her free hand in his and usually she would be overjoyed but it wasn't a good hold. It felt more like a "I'm Scared to lose you" type hold, which was insane to think because he wasn't gonna lose her. He was gonna keep her forever, well not forever, for the rest of the months she had until she was considered a free citizen.

As they flew over New York she felt a pang in her tummy, it wasn't right. It was the feeling she got when something bad was gonna happen but she didn't understand that. Nothing bad would happen, she wouldn't have to go to boot camp so she shouldn't have that feeling.

Or so she thought......