TPP : Chapter XXXVI

(Btw this photo is disgusting to me and I honestly can't stand strippers.)

Nostalgia. Nostalgia was all she felt, every where she look, every move she made, every person she saw on the street even if she knew them or not. Nostalgia was all she felt because she was home, this was home. This is the place she became independent, this is the place she learned to live and the place she raised herself past 16.

She rode shotgun, watching from every glass constituent of the car. Aubrey was happy, he loved Houston, it was where his career kicked off but on the inside he was just happy to see Nina so excited. Little did he know it wasn't excitement, it was more nervousness and anxiousness, she was scared she was going to die because Mad Dawg knew she was in Houston, Mad Dawg and the Shadow Gang were on the look out and there wasn't much she could do.

She looked over at Aubrey who sat in front of her. Black Tahoe's were the car they rode in, they were SUVs with third row seating but it still took a caravan of 6ix Tahoe's to carry the whole crew. Inside the Tahoe she rode in, Oliver, Aubrey, OB, Chubbs and tank all rode happily, while she on the other hand, not so happy.

Everyone thought differently, due to the way she was looking out the window but internally she was screaming out and crying. She wanted to curl up in a ball, lay her head on Aubrey's chest, she wanted him to caress her body, kiss her and make her feel good not just on the inside but on the outside too. Her body ached due to exhaustion, the only time she slept good was when she was sleeping with him and that hadn't happened in a long time. She felt like that wouldn't be happening either, she could tell Oliver didn't like her. Maybe not her, but at least Aubrey's views of her.

"So today, we're gonna check into the hotel. Just chill, maybe go to a club, then tomorrow the fun starts. Tomorrow to kick off the week long festival is the concert, performing will be Rae Sremmurd, Future, A$ap Rocky and of course The Boy himself."

His words went in one ear and out the other, she never listened to Oliver and especially not now. He was keeping her and Aubrey apart and she wanted to claw his eyes out because of it. She already knew what was going down, she knew the schedule for the festival, Aubrey talked about it non stop so of course she knew.

"You excited Nina?"

She looked up to see Aubrey staring at her, he was turned in his seat, smiling at her like it was a good thing they were apart. She looked down, not responding to his question, she could sense that he was upset but she didn't care because looking at him would only increase her cravings for them.

The hotel was nice, it was new because she hadn't ever seen it before, a lot had changed since prison and it made her a little upset. She expected the throwback of her life but who knew 7 years would feel like 700, there were still ghetto run down buildings and places she would remember if she switched lives with someone, but some things were new including this hotel.

There were two separate rooms in her hotel room so it was more like an apartment, she knew Aubrey would buy best of the best so she could easily see this hotel room costing a couple hundred for one night, but that's the thing. They were staying a whole week. She set her suit case and duffle bag on the bed as she look out the sliding Glass doors that led out to a beautiful balcony that over looked the city, usually she would have loved that but now it only made her fear her life more. Glass was easy to break and if scaling a building would mean he could take her life she was positive he would do it. He as in Mad Dawg, he was a smart man, conniving and innovative, so figuring out how to get to her would be a piece of cake.

"Nina!"

Her attention went out into the living room where Aubrey stand in the center, she could see him from the open doorway and he was staring back at her. He made a "come here" motion with his hand, it was like he was dragging her to him with his eyes, just looking at her made her cave and feel like her body was being taken over. She did things she would never do with anyone else, said things she would never imagine saying but he was different. He was Aubrey.

"I want you to get ready. Not fancy but not sweats. We're going out."

"Too?"

"The club. It'll be fun."

It'll be fun, he said. You'll have a great time, he said. But that was the complete opposite, she had to stay with Aubrey at all times for her protection and safety, he was supposed to be clearing his slate and being good, since when was going to a strip club a good influence?

He held heaping stacks of cash in his hands, so did the rest of the crew. One time in her life she agreed with Oliver completely when he complained about going, It wasn't smart to go with Nina, if Aubrey was caught by TPP he would have to pay a fine for not doing what your supposed to, not that money was an issue but it would not look good on his part.

Ass is a good word to describe the smell, it smelled like ass and dead bodies. The aroma was pungent and it made her nauseous, like she was gonna throw up, plastic rear end and breasts shook in every direction and at every person whether they wanted it or not, the strippers didn't care they only wanted one thing. Money.

Aubrey threw money every where not giving a care in the world, he hit the strip club and they all hit the pole, they knew he had money and they knew he would throw it. All night they were lowkey with people but as soon as the crew came in they went to full money making mood, putting on there best
show, trying to make a couple grand.

It was hot as Haiti in there and sweat glistened on her forehead. She felt dizzy from all the noxious hookah smoke, it gave her a headache and on top of all the people inside, she was being pushed around like nothing. Nobody cared about the women in the building unless they had no clothes on.

She felt eyes on her for some reason, all the naked girls in the room and she felt like people were watching her. That's never good, ever. Especially in the situation she was in now, her life was being risked with every move she made and being in a dark room with loud music where no one could hear her being drug out of the building was even more risky. She had to get out of there and quick, the chauffeur was out front waiting for them whenever, he could drop her off and come back to get them later.

Aubrey would freak out but who cared, he wasn't paying any attention to her at all and he probably wouldn't notice anyway because he was so drunk. The feeling of paranoia only grew worse until she couldn't take it anymore, her throat felt like it was closing and her vision was getting blurry from tears. She was scared to death and the only thing that would make her feel better was to leave.

But that was completely incorrect.