TPP : Chapter XLV

Flirting was all they did in the car, they didn't even speak, they flirted with there eyes. And there lips, the lip biting-Googly eyes was all they did. Oliver caught on and made them stop, the lip biting and lip licking stopped but the looks didn't. He couldn't make them not look at each other, as much as he tried, he couldn't. But he was fine as long as they weren't touching.

Oliver threatened them twice, he gave warning after warning about sending Nina back to TPP, they didn't believe it but they weren't going to take any chances. Especially Nina. Being sent back to TPP headquarters for whatever reason resulted in 3 months of hard core boot camp. Not to mention after the three months of boot camp, you still had to stay at boot camp until they found the perfect matching mentor.

Most people would think Boot camp wasn't that bad, the outside of the building was nice, kept clean and up to well maintenance. But the inside was pure hell and torture, some people died in the camp, it was like a reinvented, legal version of the holocaust. Nina never got in trouble though, the only time she got "in trouble" we're the warnings and red flags she got for not speaking up when asked too, three flags equaled a swat across the back with a whip, as if she were a slave. That was the lowest of the punishments, a few hits of a whip, there were lethal punishments but Nina wouldn't ever get close to a whip, let alone death. The highest she got was to the second flag, after her second flag she spoke up when asked because she didn't want a third, then again... Who would?

"Here we are folks!"

Oliver called out excitedly, he was excited yet told Nina he wasn't going to have as much fun because he would be stuck babysitting. A part of Nina wanted to be a smart mouth and tell him to give her back to Aubrey but she didn't want to mouth off. She looked at Oliver as a boot camp officer, a ticking time bomb with little patience for foolery. He was a serious man, a business man at his best but sometimes fun was needed, but now because he had to have Nina on his hip, his fun was put to a stop.

They all exited the car, Aubrey stood as close to Nina as he could get without Oliver interfering. Nina smiled to herself, she could feel Aubrey burning a hole into the side of her face. She wanted to jump on him, kiss him, hug him, have sex with him, anything. As long as she could feel his body against hers, she would be happy. Right now she was miserable, it was like living in hell but an air conditioned room was two feet away, the bad thing about it was that the room was locked. She was so close, yet so far and that hurt badly.

The fans and crowd of people outside the building were going crazy as they walked past, she could hear the blaring music and that made her kind of nervous. She heard people calling her name but she only stopped for one, she knew that voice from anywhere, it was the voice she heard yesterday. The voice she heard growing up, the voice she loved so much.

"Rico."

She stopped abruptly, stopping the people behind her but letting the people in front of her keep going. They all caught on and stopped at some point but she didn't notice, she stopped, trying to hear over the crowd, trying to hear his voice just one more time to make sure it was her imagination.

"RICO?!"

She turned around in a circle, shouting out for him. He probably wouldn't hear her but she would hear him, he would always joke about her having dog ears because her hearing was so well, but in times like this they came in handy.

"NINA!!"

She turned around and nearly ran right into Aubrey, usually she would be over joyed to be so close to him when she wasn't allowed to but at this moment she could care less. She moved around him and looked through the crowd of people until she caught a glimpse of Tito, one out of many of the BlackStreet Gang, he was like a brother to her, everyone in the gang was family. She knew for a fact that Tito would be with the rest of the gang because they were like a wolf pack, always together and never alone, she was happy because the gang meant Rico.

Oliver threatened and warned her about running off, he said if she couldn't stay with Aubrey and she couldn't stay with him then she obviously couldn't stay with anybody but she didn't care. She ran, she ran like there was nothing but free open space, except for the fact that there were metal gates blocking off the crowd from the pathway entrance.

"TITO!!"

"NINA!! GUYS ITS NINA!!"

Sooner then later the whole gang was up against the gates, she found Rico and went straight to him like a magnet to the fridge. She smiled big as they hugged across the gate, it wasn't a very good hug but it was enough to feel joy. Aubrey and the rest of the crew walked up, Aubrey didn't look to happy about Nina hugging him, even after the hug they stayed close to each other and she seemed beyond happy about that. She turned around when he cleared his throat and her smile disappeared for a slight second, but reappeared nearly
immediately.

"AUBREY! THESE ARE MY FRIENDS, CAN THEY COME WITH US?!"

The crowd only grew louder as Aubrey approached, fans reached out for him but were pushed back by security. He had a worried look on his face but he agreed, she was happy and that's all that mattered. He would do and give anything to see her smile and when she was around these groups of boys she seemed happier then ever. That's what got to him the most, there were no girls, all guys. And he wasn't to fond of it, the security team helped the group out, a part of Aubrey wanted to kick them out and not let them in at all. But he didn't want to upset Nina, that was his baby girl and to see her happy, it made him happy. They got situated in the VIP section and Aubrey couldn't keep his eyes off of Nina, she stopped in front of the VIP section, he was positive she wouldn't go in even if her friends weren't there. It was filled with stripper numbers and half naked women, which is something she hated, usually Aubrey would be in heaven, all you can drink liquor, all the near naked women you could want, but he only wanted one women and that was Nina. He watched her in envy as she hugged up with the guy, the same guy she hugged at the gate, he hated him and he didn't even know him. He should be hugged up with her, not him and he only grew more mad as the time ticked. Five minutes had passed of watching in misery to the point where he had enough, Oliver could get mad if he wanted to but that was his women, whether together or not, he was hers and at the moment that's all he knew.