Requested

For @Mixerfam

Bianca p.o.v
There he was the vampire. Everyone knew he was a dark person. His name is Michael Clifford! For some odd reason he fell in love with me and confesses it every chance he gets. I don't get it. He's cute and all but... Nah.

Michaels p.o.v
There she is yet again sitting at the park mocking me, with that dark hair, and tan skin. So beautiful. I love her but she don't love me.... 😒 bummer.

Bianca p.o.v
"Come on please give me a chance, I'll love you forever, literally I'm s vampire, I'll live forever" " Michael give it up" "ugh, nope".....

Few months later...
"Bianca you have cancer...I'm so sorry to tell you that" "what how!?!" "I'm so sorry"

Later that day...
"You have cancer!?!" "Yup, I'm going to die.." "Not one watch your not" "you dont know that"

Few weeks later....
Michael has been taking care of me and everything but my medicine isn't working, I'm dying faster then thought of... One thing I can't lose now is Michael, he's grown on me, he gives me butterflies anymore. I guess you need something to help you open your eyes... Mine was cancer and I'm dying....

Few days later...
I'm in the hospital. I've been passing out a lot lately.

Michael's p.o.v
She's so sick I just wish I could help her. The only way I can help us to bite her... 👄

Few hours later...
"Yes Michael we need you at the hospital asap she's dying on us" I run out side and keep running. Fast running skills until I get to her hospital room. "Michael help me" "I can't, unless you love me, it won't work" "I love you so much Michael, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize it!" Then all I remember is taking a bite into her neck....

Bianca p.o.v
I'm free now... And in love with Michael Clifford💕💗