Birthday suprise

Ok so I go over to your place and is tell you happy birthday and all that then we get to your room and you push me down on your bed "feisty are we" you get on top of me and start trying to find my sweet spot, ya there is going to be a hickey there, I grab ahold of your spirt and pull it off, you pull my shirt off, and start grinding on me 😍 we trade spots and you sit at the end of the bed and I start giving you that lap dance you want, I sit on your lap and we start making out, then I get down on my knees and pull your pants down, not boxers yet, I just rub you , you beg me so I pull your boxers down and start to lick your --inches 😛. You push my head down so I start deep throating, once I'm done your take all my clothes on and get on top of me, I nod yes it ok to start, you line up and slowly go in, you wait a few and I tell you to start thrusting, "aghhhh baby!" You keep going until I'm about to, I get on top of you and start riding, up and down. Then we both cum. We lay there a few minutes then the punishment comes. You make me bend over the bed and you spank me 30 times 😳 ouch my butt is going to be sore. You place me on the bed and get hand cuffs and rope. You tie me up and start teasing me. I lay there moaning and can't do nothing.