Your first christmas!

Not mine!
From hoodgirlofficial on tumblr I just edited the names!

imagine your first christmas with husband!michael , the two of you being high school lovers and reuniting at the music university you both attended. you had eventually managed to force Michael into a christmas sweater, promising to not take too many photos of his shirt, "babe, it's just one picture."

"one picture is more than enough when you're wearing a shirt that says 'suck my candy cane'" he complained and you'd start laughing because honestly, who wouldn't?

"oh, you think this is funny, do you?" your dork of a husband questioned, immediately going from adorable to dominant as fuck as he gently backed you up against the wall. "I don't think you'll be laughing after I wrap you up in the left over paper and ship you off to australia." he teased, placing his hand on your waist before reaching for something on the table next to you.

you followed his hand as he lifted the object above you. "oh," he feigned surprise, "how did that get there." he asked rhetorically, gesturing to the mistletoe that he was holding over your head.

you rolled your eyes, "just kiss me, you idiot." you ordered, the smile on your lips matching his as they joined together.