Tv show interviews

Today is your first TV interview on live television. Guess who's show I'm going to be on?!? Jimmy Fallon! This guy is amazing! So funny! I love when he does the hashtags😂 so funny! Anyways I'm so nervous! I mean everyone knows me and Michael are dating but damn talking on TV about it! Anyways Michael is back stage watching the thing happen. It's time to walk out. I hear "everyone welcome y/n" I walk out from behind the curtain! And poof wow that's a bunch of people. I walk up and "hello y/n how are you" jimmy says while hugging me. I sit down and say "great, how are you jimmy?" "I'm doing great thanks, so y/n tell us how it's been touring the world" "it's been amazing! Especially with all the support!" I hear clapping. They like me OMG! "That's great, we also heard you've been touring with your boyfriend Michael Clifford from the band 5 seconds of summer" "yes I have" "how's that going?" "It's going great! Seeing him do what he does with the boys is amazing!" "So do you both watch each others performances?" "Actually yes, unless we have one on the same night in different places" "how sweet!" "Thanks jimmy" "so y/n we know that you love to watch the hashtags we do so we have one for you and me both to read out" "omg jimmy for real?!?" "For real" (im his eww voice😂) "yes" "okay so hear is the first one y/n you can read it" it says "@ random username I was once at my house a lone when I was playing one of y/n songs and I realized I wasn't a lone my cat thinks I'm on dope now 😂" (jk idk wtf to say) "omg😂" ... "So y/n why don't we bring out Michael" "really OMG" "yes really" Michael walks out and shakes Jimmy's hand and kisses me on the cheek! "awe" the crowd goes! I can't believe it! Anyways "so Michael we hear you and y/n have been on tour together, how's that for you?" "It's great, being with her every step of the way is the best feeling in the world and I couldn't ask for more" "great answer man" ... "Well everyone thank y/n and Michael for coming tonight! I hope you both have a safe and fun time on tour" "thank you jimmy" "goodnight everybody!"