Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all have a had a great day and I will be updating next week a lot more since next week is my spring break! 😘🐰 here's a Michael Easter imagine by louislookssoperfect

Michael Clifford imagine: Easter with him and your family
You put on your favorite spring dress and began to do your make up for the Easter dinner with your family while Michael got out of the shower.
He leaned against the bathroom door frame, just a towel around his waist and messy wet hair. The sight made you smile.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked.
"About what, Michael?" You knew what he meant though. He was nervous. He'd met your parents, but this was the first holiday since you two started dating in January that he would meet the rest of your family.
"What if they don't like me?"
"Why wouldn't they?" You asked, focusing on your eye liner.
"Because look at me." He said, almost self consciously.
You put the eye make up down and turned to him.
"Michael, you're perfect. They are going to love you as much as I do."
He smiled and grabbed his clothes, beginning to get dressed as your returned to your make up.
"I'm excited for them to meet you," you said, "I'm so proud to have you as mine."
He came up behind you, looking into your eyes in the mirror and wrapping his arms around your waist.
"You look absolutely stunning," he said, planting a kiss on your cheek.
"And you look extremely handsome," you smiled back.
He wore black skinnies, a white dress shirt tucked in and a purple tie to match the colors in your dress.
"Ready?" You asked, smiling.
"Ready as I'll ever be," he kissed your forehead and grabbed the keys from the night stand.
It was a beautiful day outside, there were no clouds and it was a comfortable temperature. It was already shaping up to be the best Easter yet, you thought as you looked at Michael's hand in yours.
"I love you," you said as he pulled into the drive way of your parents house.
"I love you, too," he smiled.
You held his arm as he walked you around to the back yard where the festivities would be held.
"Y/N!!" Your little cousin shouted, running up to you as you swept him up in your arms.
"Hey!" You greeted him, hugging him close.
"Woah!" He said, looking at Michael, "cool hair!"
"Thanks, dude," Michael laughed, shaking his hand.
You put him down and he ran off to play with your other cousins.
You introduced Michael to your aunts and uncles and grandparents and he was doing great! He was a big hit with them, and you knew he would be.
He talked sports with your uncles and dad around the grill and your aunts and mom made over him in the kitchen.
"He is so cute and polite!" Your aunt said.
"He's just the type of boy I always saw you with," your mom added.
"He really is great, I'm so happy with him." You smiled as you looked out the window at him with the guys.
"You two are in love," your grandma said, and you smiled and blushed, "I can tell by the way you move around each other, the way you admire one another while the other isn't looking. That boy has fallen hard for you."
You couldn't stop smiling at your grandmothers words.
The conversation turned into gossip as it always did in a kitchen full of ladies and you helped finish up the salads for lunch.
After everyone ate, it was time for the Easter egg hunt and the kids were ecstatic.
"Y/N, are you and Michael going to play??"
"Oh, I don't know," you said.
"Pleaseeeee?" He begged.
"Of course we will!" Michael said.
The little boy jumped up and down in victory and grabbed Michael's hand, pulling him along.
"You're on my team!" He said to Michael.
You watched the kids as they searched. You watched Michael lift your cousin up to reach eggs that were too high up, you watched him hold onto his hand and run with him, a huge smile on both their faces.
You watched as he sat in the grass with the rest of the kids as they all opened their eggs, finding candy and coins.
You fell more and more in love with him as the day went on and at the end, he kissed the ladies goodbye and shook the hands of the men as the kids waited in line to say their goodbyes.
When you were back in the car, you smiled at him, unable to look away as he drove.
"What are you grinning at?" He laughed.
"I told you they would love you," you said.
"They were great, I had a lot of fun," he smiled.
When you got home, you both changed into comfy clothes and curled up on the couch as Michael turned on the xbox.
Before he began his game, he turned to you.
"I had the best time today," he said, "you looked beautiful and the day was so laid back and easy. Full of happiness. I can't wait for more holidays with you, to spend the rest of my holidays with you. I'm so in love with you, Y/N."
You looked into his eyes that were burning with passion.
"I love you, Michael." You threw your arms around him, pulling him close.
He kissed you hard.
"Happy Easter, babe." He said, pulling you into his side and starting up his game.