New years!

You and Michael have been together for about a year now and it's your first New Years together as a couple cause you and him weren't together just yet last year. But anyways you are throwing a get together / party for family and friends to celebrate New Years. You love Michael to death and you love his family and friends.... It's now 11:56 pm and you've had a few drinks but not to many. Which is good. Michaels only has a beer or 2. The boys are in the middle singing one last song for the year. You smile at Michael and he winks at you. When they finish Michael gets up and walks over to me and pulls me to I front of the fireplace. We are currently in the big apple ( New York) and it's freezing so yeah we built a fire. Anyways he got down on one knee and I started to like die inside. "Babe, no this isn't a proposal, but I want to make you a promise" oh my gosh "baby girl, y/f/n I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, we haven't been together but for about a year now and I love you with all my heart, I want to marry a out some day so will you take this promise ring until we are ready to be and engaged couple later on? "Oh my gosh yes" he puts it on my finger and he picks me up and everyone claps for us. This is going to be a great start for the new year!

A/n: thank you all so much for 28k I can't believe I made it this far! All to you baby unicorns🦄 yassss anyways happy New Years!!!!!