A Distress Call

HIRO

Even though it was dark, the sky seemed to be painted in orange. The place used for the exhibition was engulfed with fire.

Is everybody alright? Hiro recognized the voice to well.

I don't know... I think Professor Callaghan is still in there.

He saw the figure of his brother suddenly straight up and look at the raging fire. The determination on Tadashi's eyes only sent a cold shiver through Hiro's body. Without notice, he saw his brother was about to run and help.

"Tadashi wait!" Hiro grabbed Tadashi's sleeve in a frail attempt to stop a suicide mission.

"Someone has to help!" Tadashi shot a pleading look at the boy.

It was not the first time he saw that kind of attitude come from his brother. Tadashi always wanted to help others, even on the simpler tasks. Without notice, Tadashi jerked his arm away from the boy and ran into the building leaving a cap on the ground. Hiro ran towards the cap and picked it up. A tear came rolling down his cheek.

"TADASHI NOOOOO!" Hiro also bolted towards the building.

BOOOOOOM!

"TADASHIIIIII!"

"Tadashi...oh, CRAP"

He woke up, sweating and panting, gasping for air as he suddenly realized that all was a horrible dream. Baymax was standing beside Hiro's bed showing a little diagram of his brain activity while sleeping.

"I heard a Sound of distress"

"Not Now Baymax"

"Scan completed"

"Really?"

"Oxytocin and your heart rate has increased as well, your Adenosine Deaminize levels have decreased dramatically every night, after the accident"

"I just want to forget!"

Several weeks have gone through and Hiro still refused to get out of the room he shared with Tadashi.

"When is Tadashi coming back?"

"I already told you! He is not coming back Baymax! He's gone.....he is...." Hiro Stopped. It was hard to say that his brother was DEAD. It destroyed every bit of those few pieces that remained of his heart. He turned around and saw a flickering screen flashing with every kind of information.

"what are you doing?"

"I'm downloading into my data base all the information about personal loss"

"O.....k..."

"Contacting friends!"

"Wait, what?"

"Diagnosis states that you need to be in touch with your family and friends"

Hiro desperately tried to cancel everything but it was too late, suddenly he received text messages of all his friends asking what was happening, as he read all the messages he found one coming from the last person on the world to actually answer and this point in time.

I'll be there soon

Slowly he raised his head scared and happy as his heart accelerated with joy knowing that this person was coming to the rescue at midnight. After all, what was the probability? He already knew that the friends he met at college and worked for a month on the microbots project would turn out to be such an amazing group. But her? He would've expected those kinds of messages from HL (Honey Lemon) or maybe even Wasabi... but Gogo?