Under Control of Corruptor

HIRO

"Tadashi!!!" He woke up.

"Dammit! Not again! I really need to get over this... It's getting the best of me" He was sweating but then the alarm from his watch set off. Well at least there will be something to do that will help me concentrate in other stuff.

He took a glance at his clock 1:00 AM.

"Really... are you serious? Why the bad guys always choose this hour!! WHY?" He cursed while whispering because he didn't want to wake up Aunt Cass.

"Ow"

Beep

"Hi I'm Baymax! Hi Hiro!" The robot, as always, said his introduction

"Baymax, we have to get to the garage but be QUIET!" The robot nodded

Hurriedly they walked down and spotted their friends.

"Hi guys!"

"Hi Hiro!" All replied at the same time.

"What a way to start the day!" Hiro exclaimed still a little tired for being awake so early.

"Yeah... Don't even mention it, we spent most of the night working on our project" Wasabi answered.

"We?" Hiro asked trying to tease his friend.

"Oh yeah I forgot. We were supposed to partner up to complete a project, I ended up with Yuri, but that would be a topic for another time we..." He was interrupted by Fred who was making kissing noises and everybody started to laugh.

"FRED! STOP OR I SWEAR I WILL LASER YOU TO THE FACE!" Wasabi raised his voice a little embarrassed.

"Oh... Wasabi is in love... Wasabi and Yuri..."

"Ooooh that's it..." He activated his plasma rays and started to pursue Fred.

HL, Gogo and Hiro started to laugh at the scene they were pulling up.

"Hey we have to go... NOW!" Hiro yelled, they stopped immediately.

"Sure! Everybody in!" Wasabi motioned to his van but nobody moved. Suddenly Baymax came up from the garage fully dressed in his combat suite.

"Baymax... Wings" Hiro exclaimed and out of the armor came up two pointed wings.

"OH NO! NOT AGAIN HIRO... UH, UH NOPE... I WILL STAY HERE IF YOU WANT BUT I WILL NOT FLYYYYYYYYY..." He was too distracted and never noticed that everybody was already on the robot ready to fly.

"PUT ME DOWN HIRO!"

"HAVE YOU LOOKED DOWN?"

Wasabi looked down "AAAAAH OK, OK, OK... DON'T PUT ME DOWN JUST BE QUICK OKAY!" They all laughed. For being martial arts professional it was unusual for him to be scared.

"So... What is the problem this time" HL asked a little bit nervous.

"My scans detect that a fire has started on the 12th floor of an apartment complex, and there are several reports of witnesses of a man that was coming out of the building seconds before the fire started. They say that he was walking with a black coat and a huge hat." The robot stated with a know-it-all tone. Hiro, not so long ago decided that it would be a good idea to add a connection to internet on Baymax helmet, so he can stay connected to the news 24/7 in case of emergencies.

They all turned around and looked at Hiro but nobody said something to calm the young boy. The thought of fire made Hiro's insides turn in pain. He had his hands clenched in fists and they sensed there was something wrong but dismissed it immediately because, it was his fight to forget Tadashi.