Love Sick Part 1

GOGO

She sprinted back to her house sobbing, fighting hard to remain calm and straight but every effort was futile, she drew the keys from her pocket, opened the door and closed it behind her. She was sweating, fortunately, her mom hadn't arrived yet to their home. She ran upstairs got into her room...

C'mon Gogo! Woman up!

She was on the edge, couldn't handle it anymore and needed to cool off for a moment. After she calmed herself, hurriedly went to her bathroom and decided to take a really "REALLY" long shower. It took 30 minutes for her to muster her courage and walk out from the steaming bath, quickly dressed on her pajamas and laid on her bed. She heard footsteps coming from downstairs and was getting closer to her room; she quickly stood up and got into a fighting stance, ready for whoever was coming.

Knock, knock, knock.

"Yes!" She answered in a low voice

"Honey, I was cleaning the kitchen and found a box with your name, and I brought it over for you. It has a beautiful necklace... I don't want to be too nosy but, who gave it to you?" It was her mom; she sighed heavily and relaxed herself from the sudden scare.

"Oh don't worry mom, it was Honey Lemon!" She hated to lie to her mom but it would look bad to tell her mom that she was in love of a boy who was only 14 years old.

"Oh... I like that girl! I'm proud of you Leiko! You found yourself such an amazing group of friends." Her mom said with a gleeful smile.

Gogo opened the door and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Thanks mom! Have a good night"

"Have a good night too sweetie!"

She got back to her bed and stared at the black box for what looked like an eternity.

Ok my mom said that it was a necklace but...

The thought that Hiro was the one that gave her the box made her uneasy.

Ok... here goes nothing.

She slowly opened the box but the sight of what was inside only broke her up more. She just couldn't continue straight and started crying, tears flowing from her eyes. She hold her face with her hands like she was trying to hide her weakness from the world, suddenly flashbacks on the last few days came back to her mind.

He was going to ask me if I loved him! I almost kissed him! Why me? Why him? How could a boy that was 14 years old tame the heart of a girl that was 19 so easily?

It has been 3 months since her birthday. It was more surprising the fact that she never gathered enough courage to open the gift from that kid, and every time that box came into sight she dismissed it with the excuse of something more important needed to be done. She lifted her head again and stared at the Brazilian gold necklace, and had some words attached to it that said "I love you" but instead of an "o" in love there was a silver heart with a purple stone.

This... it's so beautiful... I love him so bad that it hurts so much.

"Why? Why? Why? Why?" She screamed this time but it was muffled as she held tight a pillow against her.

It's sick! It's sick to love a boy that is 14 years old when I myself am 19. I know it's wrong but this feeling never stops! Why him? He's charming, funny and strong. He has a kind heart and always places my health before his. He is 14! I shouldn't want him but...The look of his eyes... NOOO! STOP! Why would he love a girl like me?

She just clutched the gold necklace hard against her chest, dreaming about being together, and hating the idea of how bad it would look to be with a guy 5 years younger than her.

Sorry Hiro...

AN: I know... Short chapter, but the last two were just soooo long! I wanted to give you a break with a short but really emotional chapter! Hope you enjoyed!