Something is Wrong

After all it was Gogo's birthday, with some help from Fred they were able to get to a fancy restaurant in the VIP zone.

"Wow Fred! This... this is very kind... coming from you!" Gogo stated amazed at the beauty coming from the Italian restaurant "I haven't seen this place before and I don't recall either an announcement or opening sign about this place!" Gogo said trying to remember if somehow she slipped some information but nothing came to her mind.

"OOOH that's because this is the exclusive opening of the place! Officially this place will be opened next week!" Fred said with a matter-of-fact tone to her partner. Hiro just frowned the only thing he was able to pull up was a hug and a kiss on her cheek Oh no! I gave her a kiss on her left cheek! Damn she must hate me right now! Why me? He remembered everything and just slapped himself mentally at such dumbness.

"It's such a beautiful place Fred but, now that I think of, how is it called?" HL asked Fred.

"Oh I forgot, the name is "conquistatore" and my Uncle is the owner. That's why it was rather easy to get a VIP pass." Fred said with an ear to ear smile. All of them could see that he was proud of his family bearings; yes he was rich but rather a humble guy that preferred to be with his friends more than anything.

"Ok enough talk! I'm STARVING!" Wasabi said raising a bit the tone of his voice.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hang in there dude, even being VIP we still have to wait for a moment, because it's not just us you know! Give them five minutes!" Fred tried to calm down his friend.

Gogo just rolled her eyes, there wasn't a day that these two guys would go without a fight but, they treated each other more like brothers than two guys on civil war. Something was missing though she quickly lowered her head and turned to a guy that has not said a word since they arrived at the restaurant. She was getting worried but remembered what happened at the Lab so she decided to tease him for now.

Soon a broad shouldered man came from the crowd dressed in a white tuxedo which could give him away from miles away in the dark.

"Frederick! How are you?" The man said spreading his arms motioning for a hug/

"Uncle John! Nice to see you again! And I have to say, this place is amazing!" Fred tried to compliment his uncle while giving him a bone crushing hug.

"Oh but where are my manners? Uncle I want to present you my friends! "He came closer to the group.

"Hey guys! He is my uncle John and as I told you before he is the owner of the place" Fred said with a proud face.

"He is Wasabi, she is Aiko Miyazaki also known as Honey Lemon, she is Leiko Tanaka also known as Gogo, and the newest to the group Hiro Hamada." Fred presented each and one of them while they nodded after being mentioned.

"Good to have you here guys! Wanna come in? The dinner is almost ready!" John motioned the restaurant to the group.

"YES! Oh I mean... Yes... Thanks for the invitation!" They all chuckled while HL laughed a little.

"I understand you must be hungry but, don't worry you are going to like the food." Fred's uncle exclaimed to Wasabi trying to hold a laugh at the boy's embarrassment.

All the group started to walk towards the restaurant, Gogo took this opportunity to talk with Hiro.

"Pst... hey knuckle head!" Gogo tried to get his attention at the way his brother called him, and it worked.

"Hey Gogo! How are you holding up?" He said while faking a smile.

"Actually more than great! I have amazing friends like you!" She said with a smile.