Confusing Funeral

AUNT CASS

She woke up early so she could prepare a special breakfast for Hiro. It was his birthday after all. She carefully sneaked downstairs to avoid waking the boy that was on the garage, probably, still asleep. She walked to the door that lead to the garage, carefully opened it but the boy was nowhere to be seen. So she hurriedly went upstairs again and slowly peeked through the boy's room. With a heavy sigh, she went downstairs again calmer, now that she knew that the boy was snoring under the sheets of his bed. She normally wakes up late on Sundays but after yesterday's revelations, she decided that making a special treat to her 'son' would be the best choice.

She went to the counter and grabbed her phone. She took out a paper from the right pocket of her pants that had several phone numbers printed on it. She started dialing one by one each of the phones that Hiro wrote earlier that week.

"Hello!" She said carefully, she had never spoke personally with either of the team

Good Morning!

"Fred right?" The voice sounded so different through the phone that she doubted Hiro got the correct phone written.

Yes... who am I speaking with?

"Freddy!" sigh. "It's me... Aunt Cass!" She was relieved... this was more difficult than it sounded.

Hey Aunt Cass! What happened? The voice of the young man sounded worried. Aunt Cass never talked with them through the phone, guessing... something really bad happened.

"OOOH Don't worry sweetie! Nothing bad has happened here. Today is Hiro's birthday! And I was wondering if you could come over to prepare something for that knucklehead!"

Sure! I'll be there in a moment!

"Okay see you in..." Fred hung up. She kept staring at the phone with a smile. Fred was always excited when it came to do something with his friends. Aunt Cass just sighed.

"One down... Three to go." She muttered to herself and started dialing another number.

Hello! This one was a cheery voice, definitely HL

"Good morning... With Aiko Miyazaki???" The voice was undoubtedly HL but she still was cautious.

Yes I am... Who am I speaking with?

"Hi sweetie! It's me, Aunt Cass! Sorry if I scared you! I was wondering... As today is Hiro's birthday, would you be able to tag along and help me do something before he wakes up?" She was trying hard to catch her breath.

Are you serious? Of course I'm going to be there! YAAAAAY!!

HL scream made Aunt Cass pull away from the phone for a couple of seconds.

Hoy es el cumpleaños de Hiro!

"Honey..." Aunt Cass was trying her best to calm the blond girl but it was futile. When HL is excited, no one is able to stop her.

Y no le he comprado nada!

"Honey..." Aunt Cass raised her voice to get the attention of the girl.

Y ahora que voy a hacer?

"AIKO MIYAZAKI!" Aunt Cass almost yelled, but she tried to hold it, mostly because Hiro was still sleeping.

Si...? Ooh... I mean... yes...?

"Remember that I don't understand Spanish sweetie!" Aunt Cass had that motherly tone again. HL was so cheery that it always brought a smile to the older woman.