Endless Fight

Hello guys! It's me! you don't know how much I've worked to keep up with the dates but inspiration-san has given me the words. I hope you enjoy and please review the story! I want to know your thoughts.

We are closing in to the end of this journey (two chapters more) but don't worry.. there will be book 2. so please DON'T EXPECT THAT MUCH ABOUT THE ENDING OF THIS ONE OKAY? hahahaha

have a great weekend!

-DRON

HONEY LEMON

The time stopped and refused to continue. She already had her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She knew that this will happen, either sooner or later but like everybody else she expected this moment rather later. She still wanted to see her bicycle project finished, she wanted to live her life with Hiro, at least kiss him once but in the blink of an eye everything was taken from her.

The stopping power of the gun sent Gogo toppling backwards and on top of the blond girl. Both girls were slammed against the hard concrete but Gogo was still shocked to move, scaring HL to her core.

"Oh God Gogo!" HL said still trying to process everything from the ground. The blondie gently set aside Gogo's body so she could sit and take a look at her injuries.

"Gogo are you okay?" HL's hands were trembling, too shocked to even see if her friend was hurt.

"Honey Lemon...!" Gogo said staring at the sky. "What kind of question is that?" Gogo snapped at the green eyed girl. "Of course I'm okay...!" Gogo sat down on the hard concrete floor. "Remember we have Vibranium armors now." Gogo said with a smile but she also got closer to HL and hugged her. (AN: TeeHee! Just playing with you guys!)

"I thought you..." HL said looking at the chest plate of Gogo and of course, the only things left from the three bullets were just three dark spots but not even a scratch.

"Shhh..." Gogo said separating from the hug but she extended her arm to place a hand over HL's shoulder. "Everything is okay! Now..." Gogo stood up and ready for combat. "How about we go and kick some butts?" Gogo extended her hand at the blond girl that was still trying to recover from the previous shock but gladly took her hand.

"Of course but..." HL extended her hand to at least touch the dark spots left by the bullets on Gogo's chest plate. There was no whole and no damage whatsoever which brought a sense of relief. "...you sure you are okay?" HL's voice cracked a little but more confident.

"I'm pretty sure I would've been dead by now Honey Lemon!" Gogo was a bit annoyed but she tried to sound as soothing as possible. Feelings were not her thing but she needed the blonde girl back into action.

"There you go with your sarcasm..." HL's smile returned but grinned at the speed junkie.

"Could use some smoke you know..." Gogo said turning to face whiplash who was apparently shocked to see Gogo standing proudly and ready for battle. HL just rolled her eyes but she conceded to her request and punching a few buttons on her purse a blue-green orb came out. Gogo got in a ready stance while HL threw the orb. As soon as it hit ground a large cloud of blue smoke came out covering area between the speed junkie and Whiplash.

"Thank you!" Gogo smiled and rushed into the smoke.

Go ahead and help Fred... I got that...

"Gogo...! I know you hate her but take care of your language."

Sigh... I got that witch...! Better?

"Way Better!" HL didn't need to see Gogo to know that she was frowning and a bit annoyed.