Chaos

The light of late afternoon was going through the curtains of the little apartment. Lights were turned on signaling the beginning of the night. A large broad man could be seen leaning into the table. Several papers were spread all over; designs and measurements were written all over the possible white spaces. Right beside the table was a trashcan full of paper balls with all the fails of the broad man.

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

WASABI

Seriously? I need to study for my finals and those guys decide to do something bad! I swear... one of these days I will... I... Wasabi pressed a button that was hidden in the design of his watch and a hologram with the face of HL, Fred and Hiro showed up leaving a blank triangle for the missing speed junkie.

"Yes?" He, Fred and HL said at the same time.

"Guys, something happened to Gogo!" Hiro raised his hand and showed the silver watch. "I've found her watch lying on the ground. Suit up and start the search. Everybody mark my position and start from here..." A set of coordinates patched through the board showing Hiro's position. He was two blocks away from the park.

What? Gogo is missing? OK... NOW THEY'VE CROSSED THE LINE.

"No one... NO ONE TOUCHES MY FAMILY!" Wasabi never thought it twice. He sprinted to the basement of the building.

The room was dark, full of boxes, spider webs and one or two things not worth mentioning. The door was opened by a brown eyed man with a flashlight. The whole place was writhing with large amounts of dust, but right over a corner of the room, surprisingly everything was clean. The young man moved the crates revealing a concealed compartment. He pressed a hidden button and suddenly all the room lighted up in a blue light. A green armor was arranged and ready to be used.

Wasabi, without hesitation, dressed into his armor, closed the door and tested his blades. Again, the whole room lighted up but this time it was a green light. They were going to pay if someone touched a single hair of Gogo.

"Hell, it's about time!" He pressed another button and a door opened leading to the streets. He started jogging through the streets with a hoodie; he didn't want to give himself away not knowing what they were facing.

Beep, Beep

"Guys let's get together at the coordinates that Hiro sent! I already have Baymax with me and also Hiro and Gogo's armor." HL face was being shown through a Hologram.

"Good idea Honey Lemon! See ya there! Super..." His transmission was cut midsentence.

"Are you okay?" Wasabi asked to the blondie that was still connected to the communication. HL was blushing and lost in her thoughts.

"Aaaaammm Honey Lemon... HONEY LEMON?"

"Hum? Uh? What happened?" HL was completely lost, staring at the communicator.

"You like Fred do you?" Wasabi asked, teasing his partner.

"WHAT? NOOOO? I... I..." HL was blushing fiercely, and now she was red like a tomato.

"I got ya Honey Lemon!" Teasing HL was the best gift the world could give him.

"Wasabi I swear... If you continue with these I'm going to freeze you into Fred's room for a month!" Wasabi stopped dead... being stuck in Fred's room... for a month? That was going over the boundaries!

"I know you wouldn't do THAT!" Wasabi tried to calm down the girl.

"Wanna bet?" HL pulled up a blue orb and threw it to a lamp post, immediately it turned blue and started melting... wasabi only gulped.