Vacations Part 1

Day 1

Everybody was surprised at how Gogo reacted to their arrival at the café but they gladly accepted it. It was so unusual for the girl to show any kind of affection. The team hurriedly joined some tables to the one where Gogo was sitting and each of them started to order their beverages and desserts. Everyone was having a really good time, laughing at Fred because of his bad jokes and also, literally rolling on the floor laughing because Wasabi spilled wasabi again on his sweater.

Only one of the team had a different expression upon her face. Seeing Akage and Hiro hugging each other, the glimmer on Aunt Cass's eyes now that those two were together, HL wide smile and how Fred and Wasabi seemed proud of the young boy had destroyed the girl's heart completely. The only relief was the golden necklace on her bare chest with the words that caught her out of guard and now were haunting her.

The night ended in a beautiful yet awkward goodbye. HL had to see the face of a sad Gogo when Hiro and Akage kissed goodbye.

Day 2

The team met at Lucky Cat Café before going to the SFIT this cold Monday morning. Like the routine they had set for themselves, everybody ordered their coffees and sat on a table near the window and talked until the clock showed that they needed to leave.

All of them boarded up Wasabi's van and began their road towards the college. It wasn't a secret anymore to Akage that they were Big Hero 6 so now there wasn't that much to hide from the girl.

"Okay..." Hiro leaned against the wall of the van and pressed a button.

"Wasabi... I have something to show you." Hiro said with a huge smile pasted to his face.

Wasabi's wheel was taken by an AI specially built for driving, all the windows turned black to avoid curious looks and the seats shifted position so all of them could sit in a circle/rectangle position. All of the team was shocked senseless at the modifications made to the van and stared at Hiro... At what moment did they worked on the van?

"Uuuuummm Hiro... When did you work on my van?" Wasabi was between amazed and scared. Someone touched his things and never checked what they did. What happened to all his things? His careful arrangement of all the stuff that was in the van...

"I'm sorry but I wanted this to be a surprise to you and the team but don't worry. We took hundreds of pictures to know where your things were and also..." Hiro cleared his throat. "This is an exact replica of your van. I guess that you failed to realize but this one is slightly bigger and also doesn't use that much gas than the previous one... Do you like it?" Hiro said hoping that his friend would love the work put into the van.

"Of course I like it... but next time, always do a check out." Wasabi winked at the boy and all of them started laughing.

"Now, to the important things here..." Hiro pressed another button and a black 'pillar' rose from the center. Suddenly the room turned blue and a hologram of the city was projected in the middle of the 'room', lighting the van with a dull green light.

"Thanks to our combined efforts with the police force, the last major engagement was an unrecorded attack at the central park of the city." Hiro said while a huge red zone appeared on the hologram marking the location of the park.

"No other records have been posted on the police web and our alarm has not been triggered for almost a month. So, so far so good..." Hiro was interrupted by a hug of Akage who had a broad smile... meanwhile an unnoticed glare coming from the girl with purple streaked hair.

YEAH

Fred launched a fist to the air, wasabi and Hiro high fived and HL jumped to hug Gogo... while Gogo only pouted at the show of affection and popped a bubble gum.