Aftermath

The team was resting beside the destroyed body of the robot except Hiro, who was still kneeling with Akage's body in his hands. All of them were tired, severely injured, mourning their friend loss and looking at Hiro hopeless eyes. Gogo was a whole another story, she was resting her head on HL's shoulder, sobbing. Fred told her everything, every detail, her words, what and how everything happened. The single thought of her doing any kind of damage to the team was a nightmare. It burned her heart more to know that every injury Hiro had, the broken rib, the cuts and bruised face was all her fault.

Hiro could barely move. The pain coming from his chest was clouded by a stronger pain. Looking at Akage's limp body was the only thing keeping him awake. Baymax was destroyed, his best friend was torn to pieces by his own hands, and his first love was dead. This day was cursed; it seemed too good to be true at the beginning.

They spent several minutes sitting there, mourning and trying to hold the pain coming from the injuries.

"LOOK!" Fred stood up and pointed at several blinking lights on the sky.

"Finally!" HL said with a relief tone on her voice, Wasabi stood up to and turned around to HL.

"Honey lemon... Could you please... or rather... is there a way you could aaammm..." Wasabi was trying to come up with the word but failed at it. HL just stared at the large, broad man standing in front of her giggling.

"Sorry... is there a way you could wrap this man in a kind of bag but resistant enough for me to carry him?" Wasabi tried to explain the best way to HL his idea.

"Yes I can... give me one sec." HL grabbed her purse and checked at the periodic table. Trying to come up with the best combination of chemicals to prepare the formula and then apply it to the responsible of the destruction.

"I got it!" HL exclaimed and started pressing the buttons so fast that Wasabi wasn't able to make out the elements used for the formula. In matter of seconds HL was standing with a red-orange orb.

"Ok... give some space." Without hesitating, Wasabi nodded at the blond girl and moved away from the unconscious body of Jackson Day. HL walked towards the man swiftly and threw the orb right at his belly. The body quickly got embraced in a red-orange cover that made corruptor look like a gummy bear.

"He looks so funny!" Fred said giggling at the colorful sight, which made all four laughed at the man.

"OUCH..." Even though Gogo was sitting on the floor leaning on Baymax leg, laughing brought too much pain. HL rushed back to her friend and stared at her. Gogo looked so bad that it was a miracle that she was still conscious.

"Are you okay sis?" HL kneeled beside Gogo and started proving her injuries.

Sis... after all this, she still call me sis?

A tear rolled down Gogo's eye, then she felt HL's thumb wipe her tear.

"Tell me Leiko... are you okay?" Gogo's name was only used when things were serious.

"I am okay Aiko... I'm just glad that I have friends like you!" Gogo genuinely smiled, and it also brought a smile to HL' face.

"Take..." HL pressed several buttons on her purse and from it, came out a purple orb. HL pressed the orb against Gogo's shoulder and in queue, a smoothing coldness could be felt on it, relaxing Gogo and relieving the pain.

"T-thank you Honey Lemon!" Gogo exclaimed and looked at the sky. The lights that Fred signaled where getting closer.

In matter of seconds, three CH-47 Chinook carriers painted in black and modified to be completely silent appeared in the sky. Two of them landed on separate buildings near the park but never turned off the engine. The third one, due to the damage caused to the park, was able to land in front of the team. A team mostly composed by guards armed with rifles for protection disembarked from the large chopper, followed by a team dressed in white with medical equipment