A Lie

AN: So... Hello everybody! I must say that I'm pleased with my work and also the news that I was able to pull this chapter on the desired date. I just have one request to all of you. 

I must be honest... This chapter will be a little bit confusing but you need to remember what has happened through the story so far.

1) remember the figure that revived akage?

Please... I need all of your reviews. I want to be %100 sure that all of this is written into perfection. Please let me know if there are gaps or things that could be filled with details.

Have a nice week and see ya until friday!

Day 1

The whole team spent the following day planning all the stops and little surprises that Hiro got stored for Akage. They were at the garage watching a young boy storm from side to side trying to fix everything, anxious, and happy for Akage's birthday that will end up being the next day.

HIRO

"OK...!" He almost shouted to gain everybody's attention. All of the team sighed, they understood why the boy was acting weird but this has been the 7th time they have gone through all the details of the plan.

"Hiro..." Fred said complaining. "What now? We KNOW what we have to do!"

"I just... I want to be sure that we have everything covered!" Hiro said stopping at the center of the garage looking at all of them pleading for help.

"Don't worry Hiro...!" HL said standing up and walking closer to the boy. "Everything will be alright! You can trust in us right guys?" HL said questioning the boy but more as a concealed acknowledgement for the others. "RIGHT?" she raised her voice a little after realizing that the others never answered.

"Oh... yeah!" Gogo said simply sitting on the couch while chewing her gum.

"Of course!" Wasabi said a little embarrassed.

"YEAH!" And Fred... well... he jumped of the couch throwing a punch at the air full excitement.

Sigh... "Now what?" Hiro asked confidence back to normal... or so it seemed.

"Actually..." Gogo said getting everybody's attention. "Today is movie night." She said sitting straight.

"Good idea!" HL said clapping and hugged Gogo with a smile. Gogo just huffed and popped another bubble gum.

"Okay then..." Hiro said walking towards his desk. He pressed a button on the wall that was right beside it and suddenly, the doors of the garage closed.

"Gogo could you please do me a favor?" Hiro said while grabbing a box from under the desk. She just raised her head and turned to look at him. "Upstairs, below to the right of my desk, there is a white transparent box. That box contains all the movies..." Hiro stopped to see if Gogo caught every direction.

"Sure! I'll be right back." Gogo said jumping out of the couch and started walking towards the door that lead into the house but was stopped by Hiro's words.

"Thanks!" Hiro said with a smile. She half turned her head, smiled, made a salute with her right hand and stormed to Hiro's room.

"Why her? Wouldn't it be a better task for a man to go into another's man room?" Fred asked.

"Well... She will, most likely, to do it as fast as she can so... that will save us time." Hiro replied trying to come up with a proper answer.

"True... Now, how are we going to watch the movie?" Fred said changing topic.