Vacations Part 2

Day 5

They all knew Gogo very well... too well in fact. It was the first time they have seen the purple streaked girl literally swallow her breakfast. The whole team was still eating at the dining room on a large oaken table designed for at least 32 people. A huge hall with shining marble floor, the walls painted white, several paintings were hung on some on the intersections, a medieval armor on one corner of the room and to their right there was a window from ceiling to floor that gave a beautiful sight of the complex that awaited them. They were excited too but it was too early for their bodies to work faster; after all, it was 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Come on guys! The day is running already!" Gogo's yell echoed through the house, while the clattering of forks and knifes answered her plead. The team came out of the dining hall with full bellies only to find a Gogo pouting at the back door eager to get out and start something.

"Gogo... yawn... It's seven o'clock! We are still trying to get up. Why don't you sit down while we get ready?" Hiro told Gogo with a dreamy face.

"But..." Gogo tried to argue but Hiro's eyes have been her nemesis since she met the boy. With a blush, Gogo nodded and sat down popping a bubble on a while leather couch.

"Thank you!" Hiro said with a yawn. Gogo only chuckled and patiently waited for the team on the white couch that was placed to the right side of the hall.

Fortunately for the speed junkie, it didn't take long enough for the team to walk back into the hall were Gogo was waiting.

"Shall we go then?" Gogo said jumping out of the couch and opening the door eager to start the day.

The whole team sighed but nodded at the request.

"Okay... Let's go to the climbing wall." Gogo stormed out of the house excited. They all knew Gogo very well... too well in fact. It will take at least three days for Gogo to calm down and stop being bossy... but still, every time Gogo was bossy, they have come to the conclusion that those days were funnier.

Day 6

The day started the same way... Gogo was impatient to go outside. Even though they spent most of the day on the climbing wall, they had to admit that it was incredible. Shockingly, for being an island, Gogo was waiting for them on the same couch but with her leather jacket and leather gloves.

"Now what do you have in mind?" HL asked the speed junkie.

"Oh... I would like to go to the Go karts!" Gogo said with a glint of excitement. This was the first time they have seen Gogo so happy and eager to do something.

"GREAT! I BET I CAN BEAT YOU!" Hiro yelled in excitement, Gogo was about to answer but instantly realized that the comment was directed to the red hair. Gogo lost her smile for a couple of seconds but recovered instantly because of HL's giggle.

"It is decided then... Let me go and make a call so they can have everything ready." Fred said with a smile. Promptly, he strode away to make all the preparations.

Meanwhile the team sat on the couches that were on the hall leading to the back door, patiently waiting for the comic lover to come back. They chatted about the previous day and the fact that Akage was fitter than Hiro. Several minutes later Fred appeared from the hall that went to their right with a huge smile.

"Okay... Miko should be already waiting for us outside..." Fred smiled while the team stood up. "I ordered to prepare all the karts and also the mini cafeteria that we have there." Fred smile grew wider.

"Then... What are we waiting for?" Wasabi said getting into the excitement of the day. Cheers were heard and the whole team stormed out of the house towards the 'golf cart' waiting for them.