Corruptor Returns

HONEY LEMON

7:30 AM

She was coming out of the shower; it came to her mind to cut her hair a little bit shorter. Sometimes it took a hell lot of time to get ready because of her hair. Early Sunday morning sun was crashing through her window making everything glow in a light shade of pink because of how her room was painted. She was just coming out of the shower when suddenly her phone started to buzz. She hurriedly picked it up and saw Gogo's name patching through the screen.

Gogo? This early? Something should've happened to her...

"Hello." HL answered still readying her hair

Good morning Honey Lemon... Gogo's voice was off, something definitely happened

"Gogo heeey! Are you okay? You sound terrible!" HL was trying to come up with different scenarios.

I need your help...

Gogo needs my help? Ok this is worse than I thought "I'm on my way there!"

Okay... I'll be waiting for you then...

She hung up the call, worried sick for her friend she forgot completely about her hair. She decided to be there fast so instead of high heels, a pair of snickers would work better, yellow leggings and a pink shirt. Gogo's house was not far from hers, it could take 15min walking. It could take less time but it was too early to wake up her mom and ask her for the car keys. She just ate a pancake, and started jogging towards Gogo's house.

GOGO

Ding Dong

It must be Honey Lemon... This is going to be way too weird.

Gogo rushed downstairs but hesitated seconds before opening the door. She has never been good with all of the feelings things, girl talks and all those things. How will she talk with HL? How will she pull up the matter to the conversation? She sighed heavily and stretched her hand to open the door.

Okay... here goes nothing. Gogo opened the door to a panting Honey Lemon; her hands were on her knees trying to get more air.

"Good Morning Honey Lemon" Gogo tried to sound cheerful but her speech was somber and tired.

"Gogo! Heeey..." HL jumped into her friend giving her a bone crushing hug.

"Nice... to see you... too... Honey Lemon but... I can't... breathe!" Gogo said between gasps trying to snap the blond girl back to reality.

"Oh... I'm sorry" HL backed up immediately expecting a punch on her arm. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited for the pain that always left her arm sore but nothing came. HL opened her eyes, and saw Gogo with a puzzled look staring at her.

"You are not going to punch me?" HL asked surprised.

"Why would I punch you? You haven't done anything yet." Gogo raised her eyebrow in a questioning manner. HL just stared at the purple streaked hair girl, shocked by her attitude. This was way too wrong.

"So..." HL said trying to continue the conversation. "You said you needed help..." HL fixed her stare to the girl standing beside her. Gogo just lowered her head, trying to clear her mind.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

"Would... aaaaammm... Would you like to go to the mall?" Gogo said forcing a smile. HL was shocked, Gogo... The great Leiko Tanaka was asking Honey Lemon to go to the mall? This could be either apocalypse or Gogo was planning to kill the blond girl.