I Love You

GOGO

She slowly opened her eyes; the pillow was wet because of her tears. Every day was getting more difficult. She was losing control of her emotions every time those eyes landed on her, inspecting her, taking her beauty and embracing it. She shook off the thoughts of him and focused on today. It was a sunny day and she woke up early. Seizing the opportunity she got dressed with sports gear, grabbed her iPhone and went out of her house jogging through the street while listening music. Something told her this would be an interesting day.

HIRO

On the other side of the town a young boy just woke up, with puffy eyes because of crying most of the night, he pushed the thought to one side and quickly went to his computer and started playing videogames. This would be a usual Sunday but....

"HONEY! ARE YOU AWAKE?" The yell from the kitchen could be heard all around the world.

"YES! Do you need something?" of course she needs something you knucklehead.

"I need you to go fetch some things! I know its Sunday but I need those things and now! Could you do me the favor?" He was able to hear the concerned tone on Aunt Cass's voice.

"Sure whatever you need!"

He hurriedly dressed in his usual attire, a shirt, his hoodie, shorts and a pair of tennis for the long walk.

"Thank you sweetie" She grabbed the list and handed it to Hiro. "That's all I need, I know it's a lot but I really need it. I would've gone by myself but look!" She exclaimed and indeed, the Café was packed with people. This promised to be a busy day but the sales will rocket sky high. (Which obviously, it is good)

"Thank you again" She gave him a bone crushing hug, he loved her spirit.

"Aunt, I can't breathe!" He said while his face started to turn blue.

"Oh, sorry" She released him from the hug. He was about to go out when he turned and looked at her.

"One last hug" time for payback. He embraced her in a strong hug.

"Ok, that's way too hard" she said gasping for air. "See you later my hero." His aunt winked while he opened the door and started walking. He decided to go alone as for some reason going with Baymax would be bad.

As it was expected, after several minutes his phone rang, I hope it is Gogo. His face blushed and hurriedly picked up the phone, not even glancing at the name on the screen.

"Hiro speaking" His face with a huge smile hoping it was her.

"Hey Hiro, I forgot to put some things on the list." Sad, he took a seat conveniently on a bench that was by his side and started taking notes. He also started to write everything on his phone because it was easier to have everything notated digitally that carrying a piece of paper, while he walked down the street. He turned the corner of the street but....

GOGO

The air was brushing her hair but soon the memories of what happened last night threatened the day. She felt a horrible feeling on her chest as if someone was trying to rip her heart out.

Oh Hiro I'm so sorry, I never meant to cause you trouble, but I can't, you are too young.

She wanted to stop and head back home but instead she started running as fast as she could, hoping either tiredness or remembering something important will take the feeling from her, but she never realized that a tear was streaming down her cheek. As she was sprinting, she got ready to turn on the corner but.....

HIROGO

"OOOWWW" / "AArghh"

Their two bodies collided; as Gogo was sprinting the one that took the worst part was Hiro. Conveniently someone planted some trees on the corner which obstructed the visibility to the other side. She felt a knee punching her belly as Hiro received an elbow on his cheek.

"HEY! Watch your way nitwit!" not realizing it was Hiro the one that was on the floor moaning because of the blow.

"I'm sorry but, you were running and I wasn't able to see you" Hiro said struggling to stand up. Fortunately he wasn't bleeding

That voice... "Hiro/Gogo?" both questioned at the same time. Quickly she bent down to help him.

"I'm so sorry, I..." Both said at the same time.

"No, it was..." Again, both said at the same time.

They laughed at the fact that both of them were trying to apologize at the same time. Unconsciously, they were closer; both of their hearts were beating faster. Suddenly Hiro raised his hand and started to caress Gogo's cheek

He is touching me! "Aaam...What are you doing?" She said trying to grab his hand.

"Just cleaning your face, Where you crying? What happened?" He said worried sick.

It's you what happened! "Nope, just a tear from the hit I took from your knee on my belly" Woman Up Gogo, control yourself.

"I'm sorry... Aaam... Gogo"

"What? You know I hate when people stutters!" She hated it but she noticed the nervous tone.

"Nothing, I uum...never mind." He turned around and tried to walk away but was stopped by his love hand.

"Hiro, tell me! You know you can trust me!" oh no, it's happening again. Those eyes! Why him? Why someone younger than me? Damn you love.

"I KNOW I can trust you" Her words felt like daggers. Does she believe I don't trust her? Well...after yesterday night I wouldn't mind but I need to know.

"I..."

"You... What?"

"I... Aaaamm..." Just ask her already!

"WHAT?" Please, don't ask what I'm thinking you are going to ask.

"Iloveyouleikotanaka" I said it... uf. He felt a heavy weight lifted from his chest but, he said it way to fast. She wasn't able to pick up any word he said.

What? WHAT? Did he just.... "What did you say? Please don't speak to fast." How cute, he is trying to hide his blush.

"I lo..." He was interrupted by the girl he so loved.

He is going to ask that.... Quick think of something.

"I'm sorry Hiro but I need to hurry, it's getting late and I need to finish some things for my bike. Talk to you later! Ok?" She asked getting ready to sprint again.

"Ok! Talk later then... bye!" He lowered his face as a sad remark

She started to run afraid to look back, seeing his face when he was sad was heartbreaking for her and all of a sudden she started to cry.

sorry...