A Goodbye Kiss

HIRO

"No... No, No! What are you doing here? You have to go! Really!" Hiro waved both of his hands at the four figures that were coming down from the white van

"Dude... What are you doing here?" Wasabi said raising a brow at Hiro.

Quick, think of something! "Nothing just went for a..." he trailed off as Gogo walked past him. He just couldn't handle her purple streaks on her hair.

"What is doing Baymax in a Carbon Fiber armor?"

"I even know Karate!" said the incredulous robot at the scene they were pulling up.

"HIRO... EXPLANATIONS NOW!" Everybody was able to sense the anger on her voice, determined to find out the truth. Why was this "kid" roaming around the city, at midnight and at the top of that, with a robot dressed on a combat armor?

"You guys need to go! You don't understand!" Hiro tried to hush them away, nervous and scared of the strange man with the mask.

"No, Stop pushing us away Hiro. We are here for you, that's why Baymax contacted us." HL said putting a hand on his shoulder trying to calm down the little boy... well... after all, the little boy of the team.

"Those who suffer a loss require help from friends and loved ones." The robot said extending his arms trying to motion everybody on the group. Hiro tried to interrupt him but every effort was futile "Who would like to share his feelings first?"

Hiro was trying to convince everybody but he was being ignored by the group, even Gogo.

Great! JUST GREAT! The guy with the mask is literally behind us. What if something happened to them or most importantly...? Gogo! I just can't! YOU REALLY BLEW IT THIS TIME HIRO! He was carried away staring at her. She was able to sense it but didn't say a thing. She doesn't want Hiro to be bullied because of it, besides, if a word comes out from her mouth right now, she would end up lashing out against the boy. Now both were staring at each other she's cute/He's cute. Both were woke up by Fred.

"ME... ME! I'll go!" Fred said jumping, excited at the idea.

"Hi my name is Fred and it's been... Holly mother of megazord!" Everyone looked and saw a masked mad lifting a container.

"Am I the only one seeing this?" Fred incredulously asked as HL raised her phone to take a picture. This clearly infuriated the man. He lifted the container and threw it to crash our six heroes.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Oh my god! NO! NO!" Wasabi was holding his head with his hands screaming like a girl, at some point everyone turned to him. Fred was obviously containing a laugh while the others giggled on how he reacted. Everybody snapped back to the world wondering why that thing didn't smash them into oblivion, just to see that Baymax stopped the blow and now was holding the container.

"GO!" Hiro yelled and without hesitation, everybody stood on their feet and started running to Wasabi's van. "Baymax, get..." He was stopped as Gogo went back for him, grabbed his hand and carried the boy to the van. Both blushed but there was no time to hide it.

"HIRO! WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING? WHO IS THAT GUY? WHY IS BAYMAX IN AN ARMOR? YOU GOT ME WORRIED!" Every bit of the yelling was sincere but how the last part came from her mind was weird. Hiro noted her cheeks getting red but.

"So, you DO care about me!" Hiro said trying to tease her but expecting another answer from the girl.

"Just get into the van and put your seatbelt!"

"No, Baymax can take care of him. Just let me..." The armored robot came crashing into the van, fortunately for them, the only heavy part of the robot was the armor so the only part that was severely damaged was the roof. The five of them looked at each other, shocked faces and pale skins.