Baymax Down

Apparently this was it. The end of Big Hero 6 will be handed by one of their own members and a suicidal bastard dressed as cop. Seconds turned into hours, the streets now were empty, and the whole team was shocked. Baymax and Gogo were standing as if nothing has happened, but Gogo was laughing with a psychotic smile on her face. The cop was now rendered unconscious because of Honey Lemon. The sky was being hidden by the clouds, and apparently, the only things with life were the cherry blossom trees dancing with the air.

Hiro laid on the floor. Kneeling before Akage while clutching her lifeless body against his chest, dampening his shirt and shorts with blood. Sobbing and cursing under his breath, he wasn't ready for any of this. The team, after losing precious seconds, instinctively moved and stood beside Hiro, waiting and watching with death glares for a move.

"Hiro!" Fred tried to get the boy's attention but nothing.

Come on Hiro... I know you want to fall. Please! Let me relieve your anger! HAHAHAHA!

The voice was cold and lacked emotion.

"Hiro..." Wasabi's voice was more comforting than Freddy's but he was lost.

"Hiro please! We need you right..." HL was interrupted. For some reason Hiro was only responding to HL's words.

"Honey Lemon... Sniff... my... Sniff... my helmet please!" Hiro said only extending his arm towards HL but never turned around to look at his teammates.

"Sure! Let me... Here you..." Again was interrupted by the sudden move of the boy who took the helmet by the force. Not thinking it twice, he placed his blue helmet and waited. It only took a couple of Seconds but they seemed minutes, a mass of blackness was moving towards them with an amazing speed. Fred and Wasabi chuckled, with these they will balance the scale of more so, turn the tides to their favor. It took a while to HL to realize that these black mass were microbots, and that those things were being controlled by the boy in the blue helmet.

"Let's get in on baby!" Fred said getting in a fighting stand.

"Ha, they won't know what kicked them!" Wasabi said in response by igniting his blades ready for Hiro's orders. HL just stood there with a blank face, their enemies tonight weren't some punks trying to steal a bank... They were friends! Family!

They were waiting for the microbots but the only thing that happened was that Hiro used them to engulf himself and Akage in a large 'cocoon' like shield.

"What the... HIRO!" Fred yelled punching the black orb. "Hiro we need your help!" Fred said while punching.

"Yeah man! Dude, we need you here!" Wasabi said hiding his blades and punching the black mass.

"Leave... Me... Alone!" Hiro yelled from inside the black orb.

HL snapped back to reality because of the sounds coming from the boy's punching the shield.

"Guys!" HL called for the other two. They backed down immediately, the look of HL was somber and full of pain. She was the only one of the team who understood how it feels to lose that special someone to death. She walked slowly to the cocoon, placed her hands on it and pressed her ear to listen what was happening in there, but only muffled sounds could be heard.

HIRO

Hiro! Can you hear me?

The voice that could be heard was coming from a girl. Hiro was just kneeling on the ground, stroking the silky hair of the fallen girl. Her eyelids were close, her body was cold now, and most of the blood was dry. Except the one that was in between the warm body of Hiro and the girl. His tears were dampening the girls face, washing away all sign that blood was once there.