Back To Reality

A figure could be seen bent down over a red mass of metal. Scraps of metal pieces and chips were all over the place. He took off his helmet because of the tears coming down from his eyes. His hands were clenched in fists, red eyes, full of anger and hate. The boy wanted to keep tearing down the armor of the robot but it was useless. Only the torso and the legs remained untouched. The microbots were on the ground lying without purpose. A blue helmet could be seen also on the ground beside the legs of the robot, lights flashing and showing stats of the field.

HIRO

Hirooo!

The yell came from the entrance of the park, which snapped the boy back to the world. He turned around and saw Gogo ready to strike. The disk flew right at him barely missing his chest. Hiro was using the leg of the destroyed robot as cover but nothing came after the failed attempt to hit him. He raised his head a little so he could sight his attacker, and as in cue, Gogo was giving a powerful blow to the man in the dragon suite. Hiro saw that the body of the man in the suite wasn't moving but clearly, he wasn't dead.

Then, something unexpected, Gogo turned her head and picked up something from the floor. Hiro couldn't make out what it was, he just saw the girl bent down and started dressing in something. As lighting, realization struck Hiro hard; memories flooded his mind while recalling last actions. Before the start of the battle, HL was carrying both armor's on her arms but she dropped them beside Akage's body. Soon, the purple streaked girl turned around and saw that she was wearing a pair of yellow 'boots' with what looked like skate rollers. She had a wide smile, this will make easier to take down the boy that 'betrayed' her.

"Oooh Hirooo! Where are you Hiro?" Gogo started to walk towards the last sighting of the boy. Gogo's voice had this weird echo to it and a disgusting hiss was added to it.

Both were being controlled. Corruptor's powers made them more dangerous and more prone to violence. Hiro was grinding his teeth; the voice of Gogo was making things worse.

"Look what I found!" Gogo said in a loud voice catching the attention of the brown eyed boy. Hiro turned around and saw Gogo crouched beside Akage, her eyes examining the girl viciously.

"You know... I would've been able to protect you better than her!" Gogo said still looking at the lifeless girl. The fuse had been set; everything was ready to set the powder on fire. Gogo started touching Akage's face.

"She was clearly not for you!" Gogo said still touching Akage's face. Hiro was disgusted by Gogo, he wanted to kill the girl, tear her to pieces the same way she did his heart.

"At least she is DEAD..." Hiro heard that Gogo purposely said the word louder. "...Now you will be mine! And only mine." The fuse was set on fire. Hiro rushed to the helmet that was lying beside him and with the help of his microbots, rushed towards Gogo's position. Seconds turned into hours but he was getting closer.

"You hear me? You are mine my love!"

Hiro wanted to be faster but the distance seemed infinite.

"Why can't you love me the same way you loved this useless..." Gogo was interrupted by the boy.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Hiro yelled at the top of his lungs. The hit was too fast; Gogo didn't have a chance to react and therefore received a clean punch on her back which sent her flying a couple of meters.

"There you are!" No pain was heard from her voice, she just smiled wider when Hiro revealed his position.

"So cute...!" Gogo said while getting up to her feet. "... The hero is coming to help his damsel in distress!" Gogo said in a mocking manner with a gleeful smile and resting her hand against her cheek.