Fight

HIRO

"YOU!!" Hiro hissed at the hooded man, angry, his blood boiling like lava. Unfortunately for him he wasn't carrying his armor but for some reason Gogo was wearing her disks on her hands. She was standing there like a puppet waiting for the puppeteer to move the strings and jump into action. Her eyes were glowing red blood but at the same time she was crying.

"LET... HER... GO!" Hiro stood up like a lightning bolt and waved a hand in front of Gogo but nothing, not even a blink.

"Gogo... can you hear me?" He stood in front of her but again... nothing.

"She is no longer your friend Hiro!" The way Corruptor said his name was horrible.

Gogo... he never loved you, now he has someone else to love, you are worthless to him. The voice inside Gogo could be heard again. Gogo shook her head bringing the attention of the boy.

"Gogo please! Say something!" Gogo never moved; Hiro was panicking now, the glowing crimson red eyes only blinked.

"Hah! She will never talk to you again Hiro. And here I was thinking that you, Hiro Hamada, were a better friend and a better person." Corruptor's voice had a demonic echo that could be heard on the entire park.

"I... SAID... SHUT... UP" Hiro started to run towards the gray skinned man, who hid behind a tree.

He was getting closer to the tree, desperate to find the man that was torturing his friend. Closer and closer but then a yellow disk brushed his ear and got impaled into the tree. He stopped dead in his tracks.

Gogo attacked me? What is happening? Who is this man? Soon memories of the day he woke up at the hospital so long ago came back to his head.

*Flashback

Hiro was half sleep on his bed, recovering from the hit on his head. He could barely move and see but he could hear, and in the background Gogo was apparently talking with Wasabi.

"Tell me, what happened that night?"

"I don't know, I can barely remember."

"Come on, there has to be something that could help us find that man."

What man? What happened? Hiro was trying his best to remain awake and get as much information as possible.

"I only remember a man in a hat and what looked like a rain coat. His skin... for some reason his skin was grey, and Hiro..."

Gogo was sobbing; the memory was too much to bear.

"Gogo take it easy, we need you to remember..."

"Right..."

"Hiro... what?"

"Hiro's eyes were glowing, in a crimson red, full of anger, madness took over him. The man mentioned something about controlling him. How? I don't know, but Hiro felt like he was a puppet and this... Corruptor... was the puppeteer."

A puppet? Hiro was struggling to hear more but the headache came back. Everything started to fade and soon he was knocked out.

*end of flashback

He was standing still; apparently this was the man that caused Gogo and him to be at the hospital. Hiro turned around to see Gogo but the sight was far more depressing. She was walking towards him, anger in her eyes and walking menacingly.

"Come here!" Now Gogo's voice had an echo to it.

"Gogo please! It's me! HIRO!" Hiro got closer to her; trying his best to get Gogo back to reality, but an evil laugh could be heard in the background.

"HAHAHAHA what are you trying to do? Can't you see that now she hates you?"

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up?" Hiro had his hand to his sides clutched into fists.

"Oh I assure you, this will be the last time!" Hiro for some reason could hear the voice closer to him. He tried to spot the man but soon realized that the voice was coming from Gogo. Hiro reached for Gogo and placed both hands on her shoulders trying to get some sense on the speed junkie. Gogo closed her eyes, grabbed Hiro's arms and lowered them. It was so graceful the way she did it that Hiro never expected the next move.

Whack

The sound could be heard through the whole park.Gogo smacked Hiro and sent him flying a couple of meters to the ground. Sheactivated her attraction magnet on her glove and soon the disk that was buriedinto the tree freed itself and attached again to the yellow glove on her hand.Hiro started crawling away from the girl while she just walked aimlesslytowards him. Her only focus was the boy on the ground. Gogo raised her arm togain momentum and sent the one of her disks flying towards Hiro. He, amazingly,was able to dodge the incoming shot but his surroundings were not playing to his favor.

Now his back was against a tree, unable to retreat and Gogo was too close to make a run for it to either side.

"Gogo please, it's me! Your friend!" Hiro was desperate to bring back Gogo.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!" Gogo hissed at the boy while she prepared another swing.

"You leave me no choice then..." Hiro smoothly placed his hands in a way that will help him spring and tackle Gogo down to the ground.

All was clear now; his brain was acting at full capacity. His only option was to attack, defend himself without hurting Gogo.