Love Sick Part 2

HIRO

No... No... Nooo! How could I be so dumb? Why did I tell her? It's impossible, all of this... How could a girl 19 years old love a KID that is just 15? Suddenly the bags that he was carrying with the supplies felt lighter due to his rage.

The walk back to Lucky Cat's Café felt like forever, rejection, sadness and understanding flowed over him. At some point it was kind of logic how Gogo was reacting to his affection, but last night left something clear. She, on the bottom of her heart, felt the same or something for him.

"I'm back aunt Cass!" He was walking aimlessly

"Hiroooo! Hey I was a little bit worried for you... You really took your..." Aunt Cass was coming out of the kitchen but the look on her nephew killed her.

"... Hiro are you okay?" She was worried sick.

"Yes thank you, just a little bit tired. I'll be in my room if you need anything else."

The boy ran upstairs; he couldn't handle it anymore, entered his room, and locked the door behind him. He was kneeling on the floor, fortunately for him the marshmallow-like Robot was helping his aunt in the kitchen downstairs, He wanted to yell, cry, punch everything, and the stress was causing him to fall in desperation. The urge to do anything and nothing at all was destroying him. He sooo wanted her but she apparently didn't.

Apparently I'm not good enough! What am I missing? Do I need to be taller? Or... or... AAAAAAHH!! Now he was punching his bed, frustrated with himself for not being enough. He was already rejected, two times, by the same girl. He lost track of time, tiredness took over him and he was having a terrible headache. He glanced at the clock that was hanging opposite his bed.

11:30 AM

He decided to fall asleep. It will not remove the pain but it would be better than spend more time thinking over and over the same situation.

2:00 PM

He woke up satisfied. The nap was more than repairing.

Sniff, sniff... Oh God! I stink! I better take a shower.

The steam bath relaxed the kid and cleared his mind off all things...

Well if she doesn't love me, why would I love her? At least we can be friends... right? I was already rejected two times... His hands turned into fists and sorrow took him over. It was breaking his heart in a million pieces but it would be better than being rejected more times. Realization hit him like a brick and now, the next step would be difficult.

Get over the girl that he so loved and cared for...

AN: I know! short chapters but please, I wanted to show what is going through the characters minds! Please read and Review! Hope you have enjoyed the reading!