Difficulties

The sight of the lab was amazing. Several people were going here and there; everybody was trying to improve their experiments. A man put some kind of flying boots to his cat, others were trying to freeze things, and two robotic hands were playing ping pong and all that stuff.

"Whoa! This is so cool!" Akage was amazed; she will definitely have fun in this place.

"I know right...!" Hiro turned around to Baymax, carrying Akage's books was an exhausting task.

"Baymax, could you please take these books to my office?" The robot just blinked, then he bent down, grabbed the books as if they were feathers and headed to Hiro's office. He took a glance at his wristwatch.

2:45 PM? And here I am loosing track of time... definitely this day feels infinite.

"Do you have an office already?" Akage asked shocked. He is only a kid!! And he already has an office? Like... everybody has their own area, their desks are in the open and... and... wow.

"Ooooh... Hehe Aaaamm... Technically it's not mine; it was my brother's..." Hiro was interrupted by Akage

"What is this?" Akage approached an empty station that had two black stands separated from each other. The floor had a danger sticker that was surrounding the area. Hiro realized who's desk was and didn't hesitate a moment to stop Akage.

"NOOO WAAAIIIT!" Hiro yelled at the top of his lungs while he grabbed Akage's shoulder and pulled her into his arms.

"Hey! What is wrong?" She was a little scared but being caged into his arms made her feel safe.

"Just look." Hiro reached his backpack and took out an apple, and then threw it into the area. Just like magic, the apple got sliced into thin slices that were lighter than a feather.

"What the f..." She was baffled, and they were still hugging. Hiro was shorter than her but not that much. This boy sure is full of surprises.

"What are you two doing?" Both quickly got separate while wildly blushing. They turned around and there was a girl wearing a leather jacket, dark blue jeans, leather gloves and her head was being hidden by a helmet.

"Hi Gogo!" Hiro said a bit scared.

GOGO

The look in his eyes when he realized I was wearing the necklace... those eyes... his smile was so genuine! This is the most beautiful gift anyone has given me... So far... She clutched a hand to her chest as if for some reason the necklace would fly away.

Thanks Hiro!

She was getting ready to go, it wasn't late but it wasn't early either. It was early afternoon around 2:00 PM. She ran downstairs with her white T-Shirt, her favorite leather jacket with a pair of matching gloves, leggings and her purple snickers.

Time to test these new disks! She chuckled with delight; the improvement on her disks was noticeable but she wanted more speed. It only took 15 minutes to arrive at the SFIT; she took 3 minutes less than the last try,

Wooah! I'm getting closer... but not yet. It was surprising how fast she could go with the electro-magnetic discs.

She pulled her bicycle up to her shoulder and decided to carry it all the way to the lab. It was always noisy in there but this time...

NOOO WAAAIIIT!

She opened the door, everybody went silent, and was staring at a couple that was embraced near Wasabi's station. Most of the students knew what to expect when someone new got closer to his station. All of them have told several times to wasabi to at least leave the lights on, so everybody could see the lines from the plasma rays.