New Arrival

I don't want to. I can't keep up with this. She already knows I love her but... but...

He was now, laying on his bed, thinking. Trying to come up with an excuse to keep trying over Gogo but he was afraid of being rejected again.

I ALMOST KISSED HER! He scolded himself. Why would she come too close and then change of mind? Why would she follow my lead and then push the matter away?

The questions burned in Hiro's heart, and the idea of giving up felt like lava streaming from his chest. He loved her so much but there was no reason to love someone that will never return the feeling.

Well he just... couldn't say that. The moment he told her she was beautiful a weird glow appeared on her eyes, that night was amazing. They almost kissed, just for her to turn around and run away. The next day was the same, they were so close to each other, almost kissed and she ran away... again.

Hiro smiled at the memory of her eyes glowing under the light of the moon and the sun.

Why Gogo? Why that speed junkie? Why a girl 4 years older? Why is this so hard? He grabbed his pillow and smashed it to the wall with the excuse of not being noisy. He sighed heavily, trying to regain control and let his rage ease a little bit.

I'm sick of all this, if she already feels something for me, then sorry! I already told her I loved her and she ran away. He felt relieved, calmer but still a little sad.

I definitely need to go out, even if I risk bumping into Gogo. Just her name brought so many memories and emotions but he wanted to distract himself.

I'll go to the SFIT, hopefully she is there... What? No!! Could you please stop thinking about her? He slapped himself trying to focus.

He got up from his bed, took a shower and dressed again in his usual clothes, some shorts, a red T-shirt, and Tadashi's cap. He was a bit tired for he literally just returned from the grocery store with Aunt Cass's supplies. He got closer to the kitchen and called for his aunt.

"Aunt Cass! I'll be heading to college!! I need to finish a project for my upcoming test."

"Ok sweetie! Just let me know if you need anything else through the phone... Ok?"

"Oh and, Does it bother you if I take Baymax with me?" The thought of taking Baymax with him, was because he didn't like the idea to walk alone.

"Sure! Don't worry about me" Aunt Cass came out of the kitchen followed by a white Robot.

"Hi Hiro!" Baymax raised his arm and made a circle in the air with his hand.

"Hi Baymax! We have to go now! Bye Aunt Cass!" Hiro waved goodbye but was stopped by a hand. Soon he was pulled into a hug.

"Bye sweetie! Please take care!"

"Don't worry; I'll see you later, ok?" He started to walk towards the door but turned around.

"One last hug!" Hiro squeezed his aunt.

The walk towards the SFIT was pretty silent, beside the squeaky sound coming from the robot every time he made a step. The day was sunny and it was clear, you couldn't see a single cloud in the distance. Everybody kept staring at the robot. It was weird to see a giant marshmallow walking through the streets following a 15 year old boy.

"I can sense you are in distress"

"Not now Baymax"

"Initiating scan"