Chapter 62

3rd P.O.V

The group gathered around Venturian. "What's happenen Jordan?" Papa Acachalla asked, pushing his way to towards the middle.

"Ah! Papa! Is everyone here?" Jordan squeezed past an arguing Ghost and Toilet Toucher. "Yeah I think s-!" Papa nearly got ran over by a sprinting Billy. Maddie-Friend followed close behind.

Venturian gave him a thumbs up. Spotting a nearby table, he hopped onto it. The Army followed, chattering like birds.

"Hey" Vent said.

Still chattering.

"Hey!"

No change.

"HEY!!"

Mouthes snapped shut, and there were grunts as a couple people bit their tongues. Venturian nodded. "Thanks for coming everyone, just like I assumed you would" he started.

"Why are we here Jordan?" That was Papa again. Jordan took a breath.

"You know that dead dragon? He had a message from Prince Fang, apparently Borminerf, leader of the enemy, is going to open a portal to the real world"

Silence. "D-d-d-do-" As everyone turned to stare at Poopoo in shock, she clammed up, hiding behind Chakalatasoup. He patted her head and continued her sentence "Do you trust Prince Fang on this?"

"No. But there is always the chance his is telling the truth. Even if he is lying, we could use the time to take Book Club out and us four to go home" Jordan admitted.

"Lets do it Jordan-boy. I would love to go on an rampage outside again" Jimmy cackled, scaring an unsuspecting Toast. The Brit placed a hand over his startled heart.

"Going outside without fear would be nice" Gertrude agreed, smacking hands away from her breakfast with impressive speed and accuracy.

"Sky will have to come in the case Prince Fang isn't lying" Someone commented. "Yes" Ven pointed in the direction of the voice "You are right person who said that"

"Are you okay with that Sky?" Everyone turned to the distracted YouTuber, who gave a thumbs up.

"Okay, let's go!" Venturian lead the way to the garage.

---------------------------------------------

Tires squealed as the vans parked in the factory parking. "Why the heck did you park here!? They could see us coming!" Jordan asked Gertrude, the driver. "It's polite" the ginger swung open the door.

Everyone hopped out of the van, including a limp Sky tossed over Papa's shoulder. When he had actually heard what they were doing, he had freaked out. The only thing that stopped him was the back of Papa's gun to his head.

"What did you do!" Vent cried as he watched Sky slump over. Papa shrugged "I got him to shut up" Jordan stared as Papa walked away. "Fine. But you get to carry him"

Papa had jumped back and immediately began to vocalize his complaints.

That was how Papa ended up with Sky-duty. Even as he shifted the man from one shoulder to the other he grumbled some words best left unsaid. "Stinkin Venturian" was perhaps the nicest one.

Jimmy started to giggle as they approached the building. "Almost died here" he kept whispering with a look in his eye. He was starting to freak out poor Toast. Poor, loyal, Toast.

Isaac reached the giant doors first. Maxwell was close behind. Together they used their mind-power to rip off one of the doors. Sierra shook her head "We lost the surprise advantage the moment we used in the parking lot"