Chapter 57

"Ow, ow, hey, hey, hey, ouch! Alright! Let go already!"

Jimmy cackled and let go of Jordan's hair. Venturian stumbled away and Jimmy smiled at him. Ven rubbed his head, whining "That match was not fair"

"Fair? Who said real wrestling fight were fair? In those things you got to use every advantage you can find" Jimmy grinned even bigger "Hair is one of them"

"You're just jealous of ma beautiful hair" Venturian joked, doing a fake hair toss. Casket just shook his head.

"Dood, nobody is jealous of your hair" Sky yelled over his intense Spleef Battle with Spencer.

"Ha ha, very funny" Vent sent him a glare. Of course, being glued to the screen, Sky did not see it. Venturian sighed.

"Heeheeheeheeheehee"

"Not funny Jimmy!" Vent swung around to face him. "But heehee you just said heehee it was funny heeheehee" Jimmy gave him a knowing grin. He understood what Venturian had meant.

Jordan rolled his eyes and turned his back to the psychotic-killer. For added affect, he crossed his arms in a very childish way. It didn't help.

"HeeheeheeheACK!"

Jimmy let out a shriek as something flew by his face. He fell backwards and scrambled back on his hands and knees. A large black crow landed right in front of Casket. Jordan turned around and just stared in surprise.

The crow scratched and pecked at the ground. Jimmy let out a gasp.

"Stupid Ghost's fear of birds. It is getting to me" He cursed. The crow strutted foreword, and Casket let out another shriek. "Stay back or I will stab stab stab you!" Jimmy waved his knife at the bird. Ven cracked a grin.

The crow cocked its head, then opened its beak, and not normal bird sounds spilled forth "I don't care, Imma bird" Jaws dropped. "Eeeee talking bird!" Jimmy said in a shrill voice.

"Oh! You found him!" Cierra came rushing over with Princeton Quagmire and Toast in tow "I was getting worried" "Well ya it was kind of easy. All we did is stand here" Ven replied.

Immortal ignored him. She was watching Jimmy Casket quiver. She burrowed her eyebrows. A lightbulb went off and a look of realization spread across her face. "Ohh. Johnny Ghost?"

"Yep" "What do you young ones mean by Johnny Ghost?" Princeton asked. "Ghost is afraid of birds. An accident when we were younger sir. His fear is effecting Jimmy Casket" Toast explained.

"How does a man that faces ghosts, goblins, demons, devils, creepypastas, and an inner demon on a daily bases afraid of small, harmless birds?" Quagmire was dumbfounded. Toast shrugged "It was extremely traumatizing for Ghost"

Quagmire gave him an unbelieving stare. "Anyway. I'm sure that the bird is Maloney and you need to get him back to normal" Venturian said "How did he turn into the bird anyway?" He asked over Jimmy shrill screams as the bird swaggered closer.

"It was me. I was asking questions about his life and I think I hit a sensitive subject. He must of decided he didn't want to care anymore. I feel really bad now" Cierra rubbed the back of her neck. "Eeeek!" Jimmy finally lost it. He threw Knifey at the bird. It missed by centimeters, slicing a few feathers. Casket stared eyes wide at the unharmed bird. "T-t-this b-bird is i-i-invincible" Jimmy voice shook, just like his legs.

"I don't care, imma bird!"

"Is that all he can say?" Venturian asked. "That and its shortened version. I don't care" Quagmire confirmed. "Next question. How do we turn him back?" Ven wondered. "Usually I just wait it out, when it rarely happens" Princeton said. "How long does it take?"