Chapter 45

Psst, if you haven't already read it, I fixed last chapter. Read it before you read this.

"Are you sure we are ready?" Sue asked. "Course we are, we've been training for how long now? A week? We were good before, and now we all are better" Ven reassured.

"Think we could storm their base?" Toast questioned. "If we work together and as a team, yes. Speaking of bases, BMO. Does the Hotel have any defense systems?" Jordan turned to the game boy.

"Boop beep. Yes it does. Just hit the "Defenses" button. It will attack everything but us" BMO's face gave a little display of what would happen. "Sweet. Any questions?" Ven looked around.

"Do you have any idea who we are rescuing?" Bethany called from the back. Ven shook his head "No clue. Any other questions?" Silence.

"Alright then, everyone start preparing. We are going to need everything. P.I.E, Spencer, BMO, and my sibling, strategy meeting in ten. Everyone done in thirty" Jordan dismissed them.

The Army split up, each running to their own rooms. Everyone was packing in moments. Grabbing guns, picking up ammo, checking the condition of their weapons, and everything they could think of.

Ghost even managed to get into Jimmy's hidden stash of knives, pocketing every single one.

Ten minutes passed, and the named joined Venturian at the table. He as well had a couple of knives, and the Parakeet Pill Pack. Within five minutes, they had a plan.

Spencer was to stay behind and use his self described "legit" hacking skills to turn off the BookClub's Ghost Alarm and Ghost Proof Machine. The Ghosts then were to sneak in, and knock out the guards.

Spencer was to then mess with the security cameras, putting them on loops. Ghosts let everyone in, and they split into smaller groups, searching for the new person. The Ghosts will also act as scouts.

Once found, the group would contact the rest through walkie-talkies supplied by BMO. Then they either sneak back out, or fight. First priority is getting the person out. And everyone else. No-one was to be left behind.

"Everyone got it?" Ven finished explaining. Sally raised her hand "Cwan Swendy cwome?" "Sure. A 7ft man with black tentacles that can teleport would come in handy" he shrugged.

Sally made a weird sound in the back of her throat, a growl mixed with a cough, trying to say waffles. They all stared at her, then BAM! The famous, one and only SlenderMan stood over Sally, almost as if checking to see if she was okay.

"Swendy!" Sally started blabbering. Slender took in the view, carefully examining each person. He gave a careful nod to Ghost, who looked slightly confused. His hand snuck down to a knife handle.

His gaze focused onto Cierra. She froze. He stared longer than the others, before going on to her siblings. They each got a look about as long as her own. "He probably senses our new talents" Jordan mumbled to a nervous Bethany, in a attempted to calm her down. It worked a little.

Someone from behind nudged Venturian. He grimaced at the task ahead, but nevertheless, he stepped forward "Uh, SlenderMan" Sally stopped talking.

The faceless man switched his gaze from Sally to Ven. "My name is Venturian... andwewouldlikeyourhelp" he squeaked out. The white head tilted. Ven went on, feeling braver "We are about to attack an place, and Sally figured that you would like to help"

Slender looked at Sally, who nodded her encouragement. The creepypasta gave Venturian a single nod. A sigh of relief escaped Ven's lips. "Thank you. You and your teleporting abilities are very appreciated"

The plan was altered slightly, Slender now going with the rest of The Ghosts. Nothing changed beside that. Goomba explained the plan to Slender as Sally babbled mindlessly on.

No one was annoyed by the new recruit. Though Maloney and Quagmire did give him a few unconvinced glances and kept a hand on their guns at all times.

"Ten minute break, do whatever. Just don't injure yourself. Meet back here" Jordan ordered. VenturArmy split into small groups, going over their part of the plan. Tension began to rise as the minutes ticked by.

"Everyone ready?" Ven asked. He received heads nodding and "yes" echoed around the room. He walked over to the panel. First he hit the "Defenses" button, then he pushed one labeled "Garage"

"This hotel has a garage as well! What doesn't it have?" Bethany exclaimed. "Wi-fi" Homeless snickered, earning a smack to the head.

A door phased next to the panel. Ven yanked open the door before leading the Army into the biggest garage ever. It could fit over a hundred cars, and still have some parking space.

The garage even had a second level. And almost every single spot had a car in it. It had all the types of cars. From Ford to Dodge, pickup trucks to those two seaters, "legit" looking old vans to the newest brand.

There was even a new P.I.E van, big improvement over the last. Ghost and Toast nearly cried when they saw it. It was black with their logo printed neatly on the side.

For a few minutes, any sound made was gasping, shrieks of excitement, and exclamations of happiness.

To choose the car you wanted, there was a stand with a screen by the door. An bored ImmortalKyodai came over, and started swiping side to side. To her excitement, different cars showed on the screen.

When the P.I.E van popped up, she clicked on it. The van was teleported from its parking spot, to a previously empty one by the garage door.

Both Johnnys let out a yelped as the van moved. They had been inside, checking out the new features. "Well, now we know how to get a car out" Jordan chuckled.

DO NOT SKIP THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Wattpadians, I have bad news. Before you kill me, let me tell you this. My family is taking another trip. We will be gone most of this Saturday through Tuesday.

I probably won't have Wi-fi. The chance if me updating is low. I am sorry. I will try to make next Thursday's chapter long. Please don't kill me.

This chapter would be longer, but I am writing this at 11:28 pm. My eyes are tired. I need to sleep. We also reached 12,000 views, Yay!!!!! Is this what is going to be now, getting a thousand views every two days?

Anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

AND THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!