Chapter 25

Jordan snapped around "Who said that!" A tall and skinny Mexican was standing at the base of the stairs.

He had long flowing black hair with the typical mustache. The kind you immediately imagine when someone says mustache. He wore a cowboy hat with a little pink flower on it. It kinda ruined the tough guy image.

They all blinked. "Jose Jose Jose Jose?" Cierra asked. "How do you know my name? Oh well, I'm too beautiful to care"'

He started to do a little ballerina dance around the table. When he danced by the glass door he glanced outside "You know you have got a person camped out in the tree house watching you. But I am Jose Jose Jose Jose and I am to beautiful to care!"

"We do?" Bethany jumped up and opened the window. Sure enough, Officer Maloney was camped in the tree house. "How long has he been there?"

"He first arrived after we had cleaned up from our "incident" with Johnny Ghost" Jordan said "and he hasn't left it since. I can tell he would come in, but the house is lined with salsa, he can't pass that"

Bethany smiled and waved at him. Maloney, temporarily forgetting his mission, smiled and waved back. Then his expression turned sour and he raised the binoculars to his eyes.

"Rude!" Bethany snorted and slammed the window down. Officer Maloney actually looked at little hurt at that.

"Who is he watching?" Isaac asked. "Me" Jordan stood to put his plate in the sink "Because he thinks I am Jimmy Casket"

"How could you say that so calmly?" Cierra asked. "Because I know the truth, I am not" Jordan shrugged "it is as simple as that"

He turned to Jose Jose Jose Jose, who was still dancing "What did you mean by going with you on a vacation?"

Jose looked appalled "Why would the president of Mexico, who is too beautiful for all of you, go on a vacation with commoners?" Jose did a ballerina jump.

"JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE GET YOUR BUTT BACK UP HERE!" Gertrude's loud scream rang, scaring them all.

Isaac actually dived beneath the table.

"Must be from hanging around Billy. Normally her yelling doesn't even faze me. But it always scared the crap out of Billy" Isaac defended himself. He had seen their questioning stares.

"I must be doing the same with Sally. I nearly did the same thing with you" Cierra admitted. Ignoring them, Jose Jose Jose Jose had fallen to his knees.

"Help me my friend. I don't want diablo woman to find me. She scares the frijoles out of me" he begged Jordan.

"Sorry, but Gertrude is the boss" Bethany answered for Jordan. The Mexican threw a desperate glance at Jordan, who just shrugged.

Jose's eyes widened and he joined

Isaac under the table. "Jose Jose Jose Jose, will you please come here hon?" Gertrude sounded more like her normal self.

She tramped downstairs and into the kitchen. Plopping her hands on her hips, she stared at her husband's other half.

Without a word, she grabs him by the collar and drags him to the stairs. Gertrude paused "Sorry about this sweeties, I went to take a cat nap and I guess he escaped"

They all waited until they could no longer hear the Spanish blabber of poor Jose Jose Jose Jose.

The second the door slammed, Cierra turned to ask her siblings a question "Who wants to go for a walk? We haven't taken one in forever and I thought it would be nice to take one right now"

"I will!" Bethany and Isaac volunteered at the same time. "Only if it is around the property. Maloney can't get me on the Acachalla's property, it's against the law" Jordan put in.

"We could do that. I was hoping to see if what Isaac said is true, but we can do that later" Cierra said.

"Let's go!" Isaac crawled out from beneath the table. Chattering, they made their way out the door and around the house. With Maloney following like a shadow with bad eyesight and one foot.

After going around ten times, the Fryes called it a walk and went back inside.

"Stupid Jose Jose Jose!" Mr. Borminerf yelled, purposely getting the name wrong "If he hadn't come down we would have them in our grasps by now!" He slammed the table.

The monitor scouts all flinched and looked back at their monitor. The Fryes had gathered to watch a movie in the living room. They had no clue about the eyes that watched.

Mr. Borminerf also turned to the screens. "Soon" he whispered.

Hey guys how was the chapter today? Hopefully it was good. As for the minion problem, only two people gave any ideas (Thanks Kocoro and BelthelaP!! Sorry if your names are spelled wrong).

So maybe giant bookworms with arms and party hats dressed as 30 year old men? (Im squishing all three of our ideas together)

If you like that idea, vote. If not then vote anyway and give me your idea in the comments. Thanks for reading!!!

Oh and I want to thank everyone for helping this book to reach one thousand views! That is so many!!!!

P.S. Diablo means the devil in Spanish.